𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔦𝔵

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔦𝔵 | 𝔣𝔲𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔣 𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔰

  IT SEEMED ENDLESS. The amount of fire whiskey flowing through the Slytherin common room was outrageous. Multiple silencing charms had been placed on the common room so they wouldn't get caught by Snape. Even if they had, they knew they'd get off relatively easily.

Eris was currently downing an entire bottle by herself. She closed her eyes as she tossed her head back, chugging more of the liquid while her body rhythmically bumped to the loud music playing. Once she finished her chug she let out a happy sigh as she threw her hand up in the air moving her hips around. Then she brought her hand down her neck slowly running it down her body as she tossed her head around to the music. Aurora chuckled drunkly beside her nearly losing her footing and stumbling into the girl.

Eris did lose her footing and stumbling into Aurora who barely managed to catch the girl without toppling over herself. The girls giggled drunkily stumbling about while they held on to each other.

  "You're so wasted!" Eris squealed while laughing loudly at herself. Aurora giggled uncontrollably.

"Not as wasted as you are!" She replied while lazily pointing a finger at the dark haired girl.

Draco scoffed as he watched Eris and Aurora stumble over eachother and move their hips and grind on each other. It disgusted him. How could she let herself get totally trashed? Every one could see her. She was a prefect she was supposed to be better than this.

Aurora suddenly gasped out loud. Eris jumped slightly, clearly not expecting the outburst. "What?" Eris asked her.

"Let's play a game!" Aurora squealed happily and grabbed Eris' hand and unwillingly pulling her along with her while Aurora gathered her unsuspecting victims.

Multiple people sat in a circle, most filling the couches in the common room. The group included, Eris, Aurora, Blaise, Theo, Daphne, Draco, and Pansy. "What are we doing?" Draco asked impatiently as he plopped in the only single sitting chair in the room.

Aurora squealed once again. "Truth or dare!!" She revealed excitedly.

Pansy rolled her eyes and laughed. "How childish! But I'm game," She said with a shrug of her shoulders. The rest agreed.

Aurora happily clapped her hands together. She twisted around and grabbed a bottle of fire whiskey off a passing seventh year who clambered out words of complaints. "Some rules. If you don't want to say your truth or do your dare, you drink. But it's really lame if you drink."