𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖝𝖛𝖎

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖝𝖛𝖎 | 𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖋𝖔𝖞 𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖕𝖙

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖝𝖛𝖎 | 𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖋𝖔𝖞 𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖕𝖙. 𝖔𝖓𝖊

THE MALFOY FAMILY SPARED NO EXPENSIVE. The once dark and gloomy Manor had been transformed overnight to a brilliantly decorated and lit up. Just for show of course placed a large Christmas tree in the middle of their open room. The tree had no presents under it. Which came as no surprise to anybody.

The Manor was bustling the morning of the Ball. House elves walked quickly back and forth bringing in more decorations, tables, etc. The Manor was truly becoming something magnificent. Eris knew all the time and money spent decorating was to simply hide what devious plots had been devised in the home just days prior.

Eris was least excited to see her parents. She hadn't seen them since the day she tried to warn them and honestly, it didn't bother her all that much.

Later that day guests began to arrive. Most of them arrived all at the same time. Rich and Royal families made it a point to be on time. They thought being late was a sign of laziness and disobedience.

Eris gave herself one last look over in the mirror as she adjusted the hair framing her face. Her once naturally curly hair had been straightened to perfection. She then grabbed velvet black gloves that went up her arm and stopped just below her elbow. The dress Draco had bought her was absolutely gorgeous. She paired the dress with a large diamond statement piece necklace.

As she made her way down the stairs her eyes glanced over the array of guests who had shown up. She smiled as she saw Aurora, Pansy, and Blaise laughing by a giant bowl of punch, that had no doubt been spiked.

As she neared the bottom of the stairs Draco promptly and quickly stepped in front of her. She made a noise in surprise and took a step back.

Draco Malfoy looked absolutely ravishing tonight and she couldn't help the small smile on her lips once she saw him. He was adorned in black suit with a dark maroon dress shirt that matched the flowers on her dress. His white hair had been styled to perfection. "Avery," he greeted her cooly as he turned and held his arm out for her to take.

She stepped of the stairs and wrapped her arm through his. "Draco," She greeted in a sly voice.

Draco made a noise from the back of his throat as she said his name. She had said his first name. He glanced down at her through his eyelashes.

"You look absolutely ravishing in that dress," he whispered into her ear as they neared their friends.

Eris smirked. "I know."

"Eris!" Aurora squealed once she saw her friend approached. She furrowed her eyebrows slightly as she saw her hanging off Malfoy, both of them whispering in each other's ear.

Eris smiled and let go of Draco's arm. Eris had assumed the girl would want a hug so she freed herself from Draco.

Eris' assumption was correct. Aurora quickly rushed over and pulled the dark haired girl into a giant bone crushing hug. "As much as I'm totally enjoying this, you're going to break me," she breathed out her voice strained from the force of the hug.