𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔳

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔳 | 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔡𝔞𝔶 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢𝔰

  ERIS SAT ON HER BED GLARING DOWN AT THE BADGE IN HER RIGHT HAND. She twirled the puny thing through her fingers before scoffing and pinning it onto her shirt. She figured the professors must have an ulterior motive for placing her as the fifth year prefect. She was not well-liked, however she was very academically smart. "Oh Eris, you must be so excited to be a prefect this year!" Aurora gushed excitedly while jumping onto the bed very closely to the Veela.

Eris furrowed her brows and flared at Aurora's thigh which was so close to her their legs were touching. She liked her space. She then sent her glare towards Aurora who visibly calmed down from her animated state, and scooted over giving Eris plenty of room. Now that the girl was away from her Eris could relax.

She gave the girl a small smile and said, "I am. Besides the fact I'll get no sleep between my midnight astronomy lesson and patrols," Eris said with a shrug of her shoulders.

"You have midnight astronomy! I tried getting into that class but it was all full!" Aurora said sadly.

  Aurora Rosier grew up quite similar to her friend. Her whole family had been sorted into Slytherin, and they expected nothing less of her. Aurora knew Eris was rude, and cold-hearted, but she figured she must be lonely which is why she acted out. Aurora would always find the good in you, the hat almost made her a hufflepuff for the simple fact of her unwavering loyalty, but decided to give her what she wanted and placed her in Slytherin.

Another reason for her sorting was the inkling of desire to be great. Aurora wanted to be just like her family and prove she was better than her siblings. She grew up as middle child, so she was constantly overlooked or outshined by her younger and older siblings.

"We better head to charms, wouldn't want to be late on our first day!" Aurora happily said, she was very excited to get back into the classroom.

Aurora and Eris continued most of their journey in silence until Blaise bounded up to the small girls. "Rosier, Avery," He said while running a hand down his very tired looking face.

Aurora laughed at how tired the handsome man looked, "Rough night?" Aurora questioned with a tilt of her head knowing full well where Blaise was and why he was so tired.

Unnoticed by Eris, Aurora adjusted the collar of her shirt to better hide the sins of the last night.

Blaise sloppily turned his head to look at her, a mocking sneer on his face. "You're hilarious Rosier! You get funnier everytime I see you!" He joked whiel Aurora simply rolled her eyes.

"Excited for charms, Avery?" Blaise asked cautiously while gently nudging her shoulder.

Eris dramatically rolled her eyes. "Flitwick is impossibly boring, and it's hard to take someone serious when they're like three feet tall!"