𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖝𝖝𝖎

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖝𝖝𝖎 | 𝖜𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖑𝖊𝖞𝖘 𝖜𝖎𝖟𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖊𝖟𝖊𝖘

DRACO COULDN'T ESCAPE ERIS. She had taken over his mind like a plague. Taking over all his healthy cells and replacing them with herself. He was more lonely now than ever. He felt touch deprived. He was starving just for her to wrap her small hands around his arm again.

He didn't crave sex. He had never even slept with the girl, and yet he still craved her. Just the simplest touches he never had before.

He had no one to blame but himsself. He lashed out at her, and she was gone. A whisper in the wind.

His punishment? He got to sit day in and day out for two months watching her nuzzle into Theo. He got to watch as she smiled and laughed at his jokes. Once he was out walking the corridors on patrol, and had seen Eris pressed against the wall. Theo rapidly pounding into her.

He almost murdered Theo that day, but he was much to prideful. Killing him would just prove he wanted her and he would never do that. The jealousy ran thick through his blood and left a sour taste in his mouth as he listened to her moans. He hated how his length twitched in his trousers at the noise.

He remembered one night in the Manor the pair had spent an evening together after Eris had gone to see Voldemort. Draco had put a record in the player and cheekily stood up and asked if she would like to dance.

Eris being her usual self rolled her eyes and stood up. She looked like a vixen. Sharp and sultry as her hooded eyes met his. She slid her hand into Draco's cold pale ones.

Draco could feel his heart rate raise significantly as he pulled her in close to him. His hand resting on the  top of her back. He would've preferred her lower back, but she was incredibly shorter than him and he'd have to bend down in order to reach.

"I didn't know you could dance." She told him as he spun her.

Draco had a smug smile on his face as they swayed back and forth. "I'm an aristocrat my dear. Of course I know how to dance."

She hummed and rested her head on his chest as he swayed them back and forth to the song.

"Eris," He called. His voice raspy and deep.

She lifted her head and slowly met his eyes. They stared at eachother for a few moments. Draco took glances at her plump lips. "Hurry up and kiss me," she muttered dreamily.

He was intoxicating.

Draco slid his tongue across his teeth in an arrogant smile before he dipped his head down and kissed her. His hand leaving her back to grab her chin and push it upwards. Eris stood on her tip toes to reach his mouth while Draco bent down to her.