Home

Striker stood leant against the kitchen counter looking over ads in the news paper for imp city, his eyes flicking over the page as he takes a bite from his toast every so often. There was plenty of options as far as work was concerned but Striker knew he would have to be careful. Blitz exits the bedroom seeing Striker in his boxers and plain t-shirt lent over the counter so walks over running his hand on his hips. Striker smiles feeling Blitz press up against his back kissing his shoulder affectionately before resting his chin there.

"I thought we talked about you getting a job"

Blitz says softly kissing Striker's neck who finished his toast.

"We did, you said I had to stop the assassin work against Stolas"

Striker says grabbing a pen and drawing a small x in some of the boxes Blitz lets out a huff.

"I don't really like the idea of you working at all"

Blitz says softly and Striker places down the pen and turns to face him leaning on the counter behind him.

"Do nothin? All day? I would die of boredom within the week, plus you can't afford to keep me like that"

Striker says as good as it is Blitz having his own business they were still poor and Striker wasn't about to amuse this idea. Blitz turns his head to the side rubbing Striker's hips.

"True but I would like to try"

Blitz says softly kissing Striker's neck who chuckles lightly his lovers determination.

"Not happening, if we are going to make this work then your going to have to cut the bread winner crap"

Striker says so Blitz nods in understanding, nipping Striker's lips before walking around him to make coffee.

"What kind of job you have in mind?"

Blitz says grabbing his favourite mug.

"Bouncer would probably be good, pay seems pretty good"

"That's because they die, alot. You ain't doing that"

Blitz says firmly and Striker walks to the sofa picking up his jeans his eyebrows furrowing in irritation.

"Last I checked you have no say in what I do"

Striker spits pulling on his jeans and Blitz sighs.

"We need to comprise, it can't be you just telling me to kick rocks every time I try and ask you not to do something, holding the fact over me that I can't force you is very infuriating and petty"

Blitz says honestly making Striker chuckle brightly with a big smile.

"I only say it to piss you off, besides I am comprising"

Striker says honestly doing his jeans up and walks to Blitz who raises an eyebrow in confusion.

"How?"

"I didn't elbow you in the gut when you told me I ain't doing something"

Striker says cooley and Blitz chuckles softly, Striker pecks Blitz's cheek heading for the door.

"See ya later"

Striker calls before leaving out the door Blitz chuckles lightly to himself, he hates trying to be controlling of Striker, he wanted this to work but he didn't want to see the cowboy hurt.

.-.

Striker walks the streets of imp city the place stunk of petrol and grime it wasn't to his liking at all. He already missed the open road and Bombproof he had only been here one night,the city buzzed all around him it was hard to think let alone hear anything. He stopped looking at his news paper reading though the names as he pulls out a tooth pick from his pocket and places it between his teeth trying to concentrate.