Making A Home

Harriet moves some hair out Striker's face with a loving smile, Blitz was holding his hand his thumb rubbing the back of his hand.

"Don't worry Blitz, he'll be fine"

She says and this makes Blitz smile slightly Striker moves and opens his eyes the green ring present making her raise an eyebrow, she and striker only had their green present in times of anger.

"I saw him"

Striker softly says with a smile and Blitz looks confused Striker chuckles lightly, Harriet was confused seeing as Striker seemed happy, his father was the only one who always had green present in his eyes all the time.

"Did he say anything?"

She asks and Striker nods.

"He said no more runnin and to be happy"

Striker says with a smile and she smiles warmly gently gripping his shoulder.

"Didn't say sorry for shooting me though, what a jackass"

Striker says chuckles making her laugh with a small tear run from her eye which she wipes and strokes his head.

"Rest sweet heart"

She says he nods and looks to Blitz with a smile before slipping back to sleep, she quickly wipes away another tear and looks to Blitz.

"You heard him"

She says making Blitz look to her she walks around the bed placing a hand on his shoulder with a smile.

"Be happy and make sure to visit on occasion"

She says Blitz nods she leaves the room leaving them alone, once the door shuts tears stream from Blitz, he leans his head over Striker's hand shaking with sobs. He couldn't believe how close he was to loosing him again he stills feeling fingers run over his head making him look up. Striker was sat up with a soft smile he wipes away his tears.

"Please don't cry it makes me feel worse"

Striker whispers and Blitz leans his cheek into Striker's hand who chuckles.

"I'm so sorry for everything, what I said to you, I didn't want you to leave, I need you in my life I can't, I can't do this without you"

Blitz bumbles over his words but the feelings were real and strong Striker leans foreward pressing their foreheads together.

"I love you too"

Striker says softly and Blitz snort laughs with a smile his tail findings Striker's and twine carefully.

.-.

Striker kisses his mother on the cheek after a hug.

"You take care and call me please?"

She says and Striker nods with a smile, Lucas shakes his hand his son in other hand which Striker does a finger gun which the boy does back.

"Be good for you ma and pa and I'll take you trackin later in the year"

Striker says and he nods quickly, Penny gives him a gentle hug.

"You behave yourself too"

She says and he nods giving her a squeeze before saluting to everyone before walking to the imp van, Blitz was holding the door open so Striker could get in. Striker pecks Blitz's cheek turn back to freeze seeing his father again lean against a post by the front door he raises his head walking to stand by Harriet's side he flicks up his hat with his finger saluting back. Striker nods with a smile and gets in the car sliding across the seat so Blitz could get in too, he shuts the door and starts the engine. Millie waves as the van starts to pull away Striker grins watching his family in the wing mirror waving back.