Home Hideaway

Striker enters Blitz's flat making Blitz look up to him with a smile Striker noticing Blitz was stood at the sink holding a cloth on his hand, Striker frowns smelling the blood in the air.

"You hurt?"

Striker asks closing the door behind him and Blitz nods holding the cloth tightly on his palm, Striker comes closer seeing there was a fair about of blood in the sink.

"Satan, what did you do?"

Striker says softly coming to Blitz's side taking the cloth from him carefully pealing back the cloth exposing a deep cut in his palm.

"Sharpening some of the I.M.P blades, didn't see the nic in the blade so when it kicked back on me it was a surprise"

Blitz says wincing as Striker checks around the cut seeing how damaged the skin was.

"It's pretty deep, I'm going to have to stitch it"

Striker says placing the cloth back down over the cut and kisses his cheek before walking to a bag by the sofa and starts searching.

"You know how too?"

Blitz asks with a raised eyebrow striker nods finding out a leather case he walks back to Blitz placing it on the counter.

"You have to learn these things on the road, you think I could go to some chop shop doctor in Wrath when I got stabbed?"

Striker asks and Blitz nods feeling less nervous he had seen the scars from Millie's blade had left and the stitches were neat too. Striker grabs a stool and gets Blitz to sit and grabs a tea towel placing it on Blitz lap. Striker finds out some alcohol and places by Blitz with a cap off.

"You can drink that if you need but not too much or your blood will thin"

Striker says heading back to his bag and pulls out a bottle of cleaning alcohol he heads back to Blitz and removes the cloth.

"There is no need for that"

Blitz says nodding to the cleaning alcohol knowing it would sting like a bitch, Striker grabs his wrist before he could move it out the sink. Striker holds Blitz's wrist firmly over the sink and unscrews the cap on the bottle.

"You get through this with some dignity and I might cook you dinner"

Striker says making Blitz raise an eyebrow.

"I thought you said you don't cook"

Blitz asks distracted so Striker douses down Blitz hand with the fluid making Blitz yelp in pain as the cut is cleaned out washing away the blood.

"Not on command"

Striker says with a smile as Blitz trys to breathe though the pain tears stinging the corner of his eyes, Striker looks over the cut as the front door opens neither imp notice this. Striker yells in surprise as he is grabbed and thrown into wall nearby Blitz jumps in surprise as Loona pins Striker by his neck to the wall her other hands drawn back ready to strike.

"Loona No!"

Blitz screams in panic Loona stops but holds Striker firmly to the wall her claws at the ready.

"I heard you shout the smell of your blood and find him! The fuck is going on Blitz!"

"You didn't tell her!?"

Striker snaps looking at Blitz shocked he hadn't told Loona anything, she looks from Striker to Blitz.

"Tell me what?"