Past and Present.

Blitz looks around the simple farm house with a different coat of paint it could pass as Millie's family home, before he could get close to the steps the front door opens to show a broad shouldered imp, the spitting image of Striker but slightly older he was holding a young imp boy who was nuzzled in his arms.

"Can I help yal?"

He asks with a deep southern drawl Blitz was now sure this had to be either Striker's family home or some kind of relative, Lucas looks at the three imps and hell hound in confusion, but then realized this was the imp he saw Striker fighting with, his shoulders tence slightly.

"Hey sorry to bother you, I'm looking for Striker"

Blitz says Lucas raises an all too familiar eyebrow this is when Penny comes forwards cocking a shot gun taking aim.  Harriet steps forward walking out on to the porch, her eyes looking over him, Blitz holds up his hands showing he ment no harm.

"This was the imp fightin with him for sure"

Lucas says tapping his forehead recognising the mark on Blitz head, Penny eyes narrow green rings starting to darken and Harriet raises her chin a sneer coming over her mouth her sharp teeth showing.

"You're incredibly stupid coming here"

She says coldly, Penny keeps her gun raised on Blitz who stays still not wanting to start a fight, he didn't expect them to be so hostile, definitely Striker's family.

"You are Blitz, aren't you?"

Harriet asks firmly her eyes focused on him like he was prey Blitz nods slowly.

"I am, I know he probably doesn't want to talk to me but I beg you, please let me try"

Blitz says softly she watches him clench and unclench his hands with nerves, Lucas snorts.

"Talk? You damn near killed him!"

Lucas growls and Blitz glares at him.

"Those injuries weren't my doing!"

Blitz snarls and Lucas growls back, Harriet stamps her foot making Lucas stop.

"I should shoot you for the trouble this has caused my son however it's not my call, it's his"

She says firmly crossing her arms Blitz takes a slow breath and nods.

"Ain't no need mam, he don't wanna talk to him"

Nate says walking to them stopping placing his thumbs under his belt raising his chin looking over Blitz with a grin.

"What?"

Blitz spits, Millie and Moxxie realize this was the guy that gave them directions in the opposite direction.

"He don't wanna talk to ya, he don't wanna see ya, you stupid or something?"

Nate says with a wider grin seeing Blitz getting rallied up, Loona grabs Blitz shoulder keeping him in place.

"Weren't you the guy that gave us the wrong directions"

Millie says pointing at Nate who chuckles, this is when Harriet looks to Nate something in the back of her mind screaming for attention.

"You must have me mistaken"

"Not a chance"

Moxxie confirms this is when Penny remembers the night Striker was up and about and how Nate was with him in the barn. Penny lowers the shot gun and this makes her mother in-law take note.