Chapter 6: The Prince of All Saiyans!

"Zarbon, did you see the outfits those two older teens had on?"

"Y-yes I saw them Lord Frieza, they are a part of Salmon's empire. The scaly armor with those outdated scouters and those hideous looking scaly pants that honestly looks weird on everyone. No one should have fish print on them."

"Did you also see the Saiyan before he absolutely outclassed you?"

"L-lord Frieza, he just caught me off guard! I a-assure you that next time we meet I'll destroy him elegantly."

Frieza stared at him for a second, sending a shiver of fear down Zarbon's spine. "For your sake, I hope those brats don't become a problem for us in the future or else I'll have to step in and you won't like that."

With Callion and friends...

"Are you all just a bunch of idiots?" Callion yelled as they finally landed on the ground right in front of the cave they had left Bulma and Hazel in. "We could have gotten killed if Frieza had decided to interfere, but I'm guessing you all don't care about that do you?"

"Callion relax, everything worked out and we've managed to save a Namekian child who would have been killed by that tyrant Frieza."

Again, Callion slapped Oragan causing his head to snap to the side. "Do you still not understand the situation? Well let me spell it out for you. Frieza and his men now know we are on this planet, so that means they could be searching for us and if Frieza find's us we are dead. Our best bet will be to leave this planet and let Team A handle it because this is way too much for us."

"What's going on?" Bulma asked as she walked out of the cave.

"Uh, Frieza's on this planet and we saved this Namekian from being killed by him." Krillin answered honestly, but he kept it short. "Look, Callion, if we could just get one dragon ball and hide it, Frieza might decide to just leave this planet alone, then we can use all the dragon balls to wish back the people of Namek!"

Gohan suddenly had a giant smile on his face, but it quickly disappeared. "So how are we supposed to wish our friends back on Earth?"

Krillin didn't think about that at the time, and he felt his solution falling apart by the second, so he put his head down in defeat.

"I'll go get the ship ready so just sit tight and wait until I get back. This is not up for debate, so Oragan please be ready when I get back, but if you try to run Hazel has permission to stop you." Callion said then he jumped up into the air and flew away as fast as he could.

There was another silence once Callion left, and it made everyone feel sort of awkward.

"So what's his deal?" Krillin asked, sounding genuinely curious about the Saiyan who had flown away, leaving his friends with no choice but to follow his command.

"Callion?"

Krillin nodded his head.

"Well that'll be a long story to tell. Basically, he's always been the most talented one out of all the Generation V kids, and even now he's still the strongest one. In fact a year after Lord Salmon's men found him, he became so strong that they sent him on his first solo mission so that they could satisfy his need to fight people."

Gohan looked up at Oragan with wonder in his eyes. "So all Saiyans are like that?"

"If you're talking about the desire to fight, then possibly. Are the Saiyans you know like that?"

Krillin then laughed. "Gohan here is a Saiyan himself, well he's a half-Saiyan, but he's a Saiyan all the same. His father is a full Saiyan, Vegeta is as well. He's on this planet right now and I don't think he knows we're here which is a good thing."