Chapter 20: Terror in Satan City!

"Hazel.."

"It's nice seeing you again, Callion." Hazel said with a devilish smirk on her face which made Callion's skin crawl. Callion realized how much she was simply playing with him, yet her power was amazing. It was so much higher than his that he wondered what he could possibly do about the situation.

Callion grit his teeth. "Why are you doing this?" He questioned while completely ignoring her earlier statement.

"Because the Gods in this world are unfit to lead." Hazel then lifted up both of her arms and the Earth beneath Callion's feet began to shake as a purple aura surrounded her body. "In our world, the gods are strict and there is no room for error, but in this one the Gods let anything happen with no interruptions." She explained. "Plus, the Gods in our world wouldn't give me the power I desired."

"That doesn't give you the right to intervene!" Callion shouted. "What does any of this have to do with me anyway? Why was I transferred to this world?"

"So that I can feed off your energy." Hazel said while looking at Callion and her feet finally touched the ground. "I brought you to this world because you fit what I was looking for."

Callion's eyes fell down to the ground while her words bounced around in his head. He didn't quite understand what she meant.

She simply smiled. "The god's in our world didn't see any need to come to this one and try to fix things, but I did. So I took it upon myself to come here, but I needed another energy source from my world."

"So it could have been anyone?" Callion questioned.

"No." Hazel said, then her eyes drifted over to a very confused looking Android 18 who was still in her battle stance. The goddess went back to looking at Callion. "I needed someone who could be strong in this world, but the ones before you all failed."

Callion's eyes widened in shock. "The ones before me?" He questioned, then Callion heard another scream in the distance which sounded like Piccolo, but Callion was in too much shock to even care.

Hazel smiled and nodded her head. "I looked for specific attributes in the people in our world and when I found them, I tried using them to gain power, but none of them lived as long as you."

The teen was shook as he listened to Hazel's words.

"I knew you were the one once you chose this world and reached the level of Super Saiyan." Hazel said as she looked into Callion's greenish eyes. "Now I feed off of your power and the stronger you get, the stronger I get."

"So I'll just stop fighting." Callion said.

"You won't." Hazel said with a level of confidence that rivaled no other. "You care too much for the people around you to stop fighting."

She was right. Callion had developed way too many friendships to simply stop fighting and allow something bad to happen to them. What if an enemy came to destroy the world and Callion had gotten too weak to defend it? All the people he cared about would be destroyed all because he didn't want to fight anymore.

"So I'll have to get stronger in order to kill you."

Hazel laughed. "Try as you might, but the stronger you get, the stronger I get." The goddess then began to float slowly into the air as she looked down upon all the fighting warriors on the ground. Some battling and others trying to rest up to continue battling. "I'll continue to use your power so that I can climb the ranks of this world. First I'll surpass the level of a mortal, then I'll take the place of the gods, and once I surpass them, I'll take the place of the omni king."

"I won't allow that!" Callion yelled, but he knew he was in no shape to try to fight a fully powered up and rested Hazel.

"I would worry about saving that other Android, instead of worrying about me." Hazel simply laughed as she flew higher and higher until she was no longer seen or able to be sensed. Callion yelled out in frustration and reverted back into his base form. He was breathing heavily and looking down at the ground while his friends were out fighting.