FACING THE INVISIBLE ENEMY

PERSIA POV

It was finally happening, the surprise attack suggested by Aurora enabled us to take control of the Bayou. Apparently, mastering the art of channeling supernatural beings guaranteed me not to run out of magic for great deeds. Nothing like four or five vampires serving me as a battery so I could hide the others during the attack. I was afraid the younger ones wouldn't fulfill their role, but taking the advice of that ancient vampire and leaving them without food so they were hungry enough to be just wild, was exactly how it had to be.

We weren't able to kill as many as I wanted, but that they weren't waiting for this attack gave us an advantage and a certain level of extermination. I confess that the best part of all was seeing the death of Hope Mikaelson's right-hand man in dealing with the pack. He was buying time for the others to flee, but I used magic to knock him out and Aurora did the rest of the work, she knew how to be sadistic and cruel. I wasn't sure if we really should have sent his head to our enemy, but Aurora assured her it would have a devastating effect on her, so I just magically sent the box.

Once I managed to locate and retrieve the dagger that was in the possession of the older, more easy-to-kill wizards, after perfecting it by coating it with an anti-magic incantation like the chains I saw being used once, for the Mikaelson girl couldn't use magic to remove it, after we had everything we needed to finally start this war, it was nice to get a taste of a tasty victory, especially over the wolf species.

Now all we had to do was guard territory and wait, soon she would come, at least that was the plan.

PE: - I hope the gift we send has the desired effect.

AU: - Oh, I know it will. Every Mikaelson is less rational when we give a good reason for revenge, it will come soon.

PE: - If so, we need to go over our plan.

AU: - There's nothing to pass on, you hide the vampires, make me visible to her and I'll do the rest.

PE: - I don't think it will be that easy.

AU: - But go! Nothing will stop me from charging you my price, neither will she.

PE: - Here, take the dagger. - He said handing him the weapon that would take Hope Mikaelson out of circulation.

AU: - Once this is inside her, we will have had our revenge and you will give me what I want.

PE: - So it will be. But first, I need to find a safe place to stay during the battle. If you want me to keep the vampires hidden, I need to be close to you.

AU: - It shouldn't be hard to find a hiding place here, we'll send the vampires to look for it.

That's what we did, some vampires were tasked with searching and finding a non-vulnerable place so I could later secure our advantage and our victory. I would finally have the power of the covens when I became regent, would finally have rid myself of Hope Mikaelson.

LANDON POV

I never thought the feeling of control would be so wonderful. After getting back to feeling my limbs after the killer link was broken, I changed, ate something, and tried to find a way to thank Vincent for the help he gave me. I knew I would never be able to thank Julio for having helped too, before getting that, I had to get his forgiveness, so thanking Vincent was the most accessible part.

LA: - Anything, Vincent. Ask me anything I try to do for you. - Said excited, but afraid.

I wasn't super powerful, I wasn't rich, I wasn't anything really. But if he asked for something, I would try to do it for him and for him.