EXTRA: ALTERNATIVE ENDGAME

Yes, there were people who loved Hope and Julio and thought it wasn't fair for him to lose everything. In the name of justice, I wrote this little scene in case our protagonists break paradigms and become a threesome, why not?

Chapter dedicated to Debs who, without meaning to, gave the idea and to Shayra, a regular reader who insisted that I post. I also dedicate it to Rani 👼🏻❤, my unforgettable friend who didn't have the opportunity to read it, but I know she would approve just for the naughty thing 🔞.

Hope you like it!

POV HOPE

If I'd been told a while ago that I would be arriving home after a fun night out on the town with my two boyfriends, I would have laughed at the possibility. It was always difficult for me to open up to one person, imagine being able to feel this good with two? At the same time ? Yeah, it happened. I guess I'm lucky to live in a century where it doesn't generate stupid comments. Julio and Landon loved me, never had enough time together to love each other, but they loved me. I didn't have to choose one of them, I wanted to have both in my life and they accepted being in it. My uncles and brother understood well my decision to keep them both with me in any way. I think that, even with the jealousy and zeal they had for me, they knew that I would never be so loved, respected and protected by other loves than the two of them. So, the process of adapting them to the family was simple. As much as I didn't know what a more intimate moment for the three of us would be like, I was about to have an idea.

H: - That show was amazing!

LA: - It was, the guitarist's solo hypnotized me!

J: - Guitarist? Man, that band's vocals were too absurd for me to notice the guitarist.

We're very excited that we almost forgot that was the time when both of them would leave or stay, since I wouldn't dare asking for just one of them to stay.

An awkward silence settled in the Compound room before Landon spoke:

LA: - I think that's it, right? Time to go.

J: - Well... - Julio followed.

H: - Or not...

I glared at them both before arguing.

H: - Right, one time or another we'll have to talk about it! I want to be with you, but there's no way I'm going to choose who sleeps with me today.

They were static. It was normal, again, the only one who was intimate with the two of them was me. But I held their fearful and almost fearful looks .

H: - I want you to stay. And I want it to be great.

I thought they were going to run or try to explain a negative, but no. After I said that, Landon came up to me with a smile and spoke before kissing me:

LA: - Whatever.

The kiss was intense, like others we've had, but different. This time, while your lips were on mine and your hands were on my waist, I felt another pair of hands in my hair, Julio. I stopped the kiss and turned to him, who was also smiling.

H: - Are you sure?

J: - I'm sure about everything is with you.

So I kissed him. As an internal conflict of tongues locked in our kiss, I felt Landon's hands remove my jacket and then kiss my neck. Every sex is a kind of electric moment, but this one was unique, new. Julio interrupt the kiss for breath and I took the opportunity to rip Landon's shirt.