Chapter Fourteen

The person that swung open the door gasped at the sight that was in front of them. Hayes and I separated and was greeted by a smirking Johnson at the door. Hayes face palmed and I laughed.

"I knew it" Johnson said.

"Jack please don't say anything Nash will kill Hayes if he finds out." I pleaded.

"Please Jack. Don't blow our cover." Hayes begged.

"Okay but only on one condition." Jack said with a smirk plastered across his face.

"What is that condition?" I asked.

"You need to convince Kayla to allow me to go to a Victoria Secret photo shoot." He said pointing at me.

"That's all you want? I'll try but no promises."

"Then no promises on me keeping your secret." Jack fired back.

"I was kidding. It is 100% guaranteed that you will go to this photo shoot." Jack smiled then exited the room satisfied. I looked back at Hayes and he smirked back at me. I grabbed his face and slammed it into my lips. I leaned back onto the bed as he took control.

His hands traveled down my torso and rested on my hips. His hands slid back and slid into my back pockets of my khaki pants. He kissed me harder and the kiss got more heated. I almost gasped at the intensity of the kiss. He was such a good kisser and his lips were so soft. I could kiss him all day. I flipped us over so I was on top of him. 

I grinded my hips into him as he moaned into the kiss. This gave me a chance to slip my tongue into his mouth. He did the same and we just continued to kiss. He grasped my butt and made me moan. He smiled into the kiss enjoying the sound of me pleasured.

 He took his hands out of my pockets and brought them up to my waist. He wrapped his arms around my torso and lowered me onto his stomach. We separated and I looked into his bright blue eyes. I could get lost in his eyes. He kissed my forehead and rested his head on top of mine. We laid in my bed for a while until he checked his phone. It was ten at night. He decided to go downstairs with the rest of them so no one would get suspicious. he kissed me once more before he left my room. I laid in bed enjoying the feeling of my lips tingling.

Sorry for the short chapter and not updating in a while.

xoxo

whitewaterr