Chapter Three

I started in my bedroom. I made my bed and put my dirty laundry from the night before and put it in the hamper. I picked up any missing items that were laying around my room that were out of place. I vacuumed and dusted my room until it was spotless. Once I walked out of my room i was greeted by Kayla.

"Oh hey, I'm just about to leave for my photo shoot and I will be back around 11:30" 

"Okay, I will be here cleaning and if you need anything call me." I said

"I will, don't have too much fun without me." Kayla said.

"You know I won't" I replied. Kayla winked and stepped out of the door on her way to her car. SIgh. I mean I love living with Kayla, I wouldn't want anything else because there is nothing better for me, but being alone all day in this huge mansion is sort of boring. I usually just clean and listen to 5 seconds of summer for most of the day. I love Kayla with all of my heart but I wish she was home more. She is the only person left in my life that I can call family. Technically she is only my guardian. She pays me and it's a pretty decent amount of cash. About $1000 a week, not too shabby. 

~six hours later~ 

Kayla called me about ten minutes ago that she was on her way home with the guys. She told me to prepare dinner and that they didn't have any allergies and eating restrictions. SInce I can cook anything I want I decided on steak tips, green beans, mashed potatoes and homemade apple sauce. I started on the steak marinade and the apple sauce. The green beans were boiling and then I heard the front door open. I heard ten sets of feet tromp through the house. Ugh. the shoes probably have a bunch of sand on them and that's more cleaning for me to do.

Kayla knows that I am preparing dinner in the kitchen, so she will not let anyone in the room with me. Man these boys are very loud. All I can hear is screaming and running around. How is Kayla putting up with them? She has the smallest amount of patience with people. These boys must be very important to her career or she would never think of letting them stay with us. 

Once dinner was finished I placed everything on the table and texted Kayla.

Renee- Dinner is finished and put on the table. I will g out the front door and then go inside through the garage while you guys are eating. Text me when you need me to clear the dishes from the table.

Kayla-Okay. Im sorry about how loud these boys are. I will text you when dinner is finished.

And with that message I walked out the front door and walked around the house into the garage. I walked into the garage and up the steps back into the house. I saw Kayla and the guys stepping into the dining room. Once the last guy stepped into the dining room I ran up the steps as quietly as I could. Once I was up the stairs I walked into my sea foam green room. I grabbed my mac book laptop off of my desk and jumped onto my bed. I was scrolling through tumblr and pinterest for a while. All of a sudden I heard my phone buzz from the top of my dresser. I walked over and saw that I had a new message from Kayla.

Kayla- dinner is finished and we are still sitting at the dining room table. It would be great if you could come clear our plates

Renee- be down there in a second

I walked down the stairs rather quickly, not making Kayla wait very long for me. I braced myself before walking into the dining room.