Chapter Fifteen

The next morning I woke up earlier than normal. I felt so much happier than I have in a while. I did my normal morning routine and then walked into Kayla's room.

"Pssst... Kayla, wake up" I whispered.

"What?" She groaned and rolled over so she faced me.

"I need to tell you something... important." She shot up right away and patted the space on the bed in fornt of her feet.

"What kind of stuff?"

'Boy stuff."

"Oooh spill."

"Well I kinda kissed Hayes and then we sorta made out and Johnson walked in on us." I said really quickly as heat rose to my cheeks.

"Wait he walked in on you guys, like making out?" She asked.

"Ya but he was chill about it because he knew how much it meant to Hayes and I if news like that got out and if Nash found out. It would be a nightmare."

"So why was Hayes ignoring you after you kissed?"

"Well apparently Nash told him that we couldn't be together because it was just a business trip, and that it would cause problems." I said as my face dropped.

"Do you want me to talk to Nash and see if he will lighten up on you and Hayes?" She asked.

"That would be great! I also need another favor..."

"What is it?"

"I sorta promised that you would bring Johnson to a VS underwear shoot"

"Ugh Renee, you are going to be the death of my career."

"Please I promised."

"Fine but only Johnson. No one else."

"Great. I'll go get started on breakfast." I skipped happily down the stairs and started cooking breakfast for all of us. I really hope that Kayla can convince Nash. It will be the most amazing day if she can convince him.