Chapter Two

What???

Why does Kayla have nine teenage boys coming and staying here for TWO WEEKS!!!

"Why?? may I ask?" I honestly curious why she would want them here

"They are very well known and they will help me with my fan base and help them with theirs. It's just friends helping out friends." Kayla answered like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"ugh. Don't ever say that sentence again, it makes you seem like some slut that wants to sleep around with a bunch of guys and then say your just friends!" The sentence that just came out of her mouth made me want to barf up my breakfast. I am not going to be enjoying these next two weeks at all. You may wonder, 'why would you not want nine guys living at your house for two weeks?' An I will tell you that guys are very hard to clean after because they make such a mess. They are very loud and obnoxious and it's had to focus with just one around, let alone NINE!! 

"Renee make sure you remember the rules when they come." Kayla is always reminding me of the strict rules that are applied when she has guests over.

"I know, I know, no talking, no making eye contact for more than five seconds, no leaving the house with one of them and never in a room with someone alone." I said in a monotone voice. I have repeated those from memory because I have been reminded of them over one million times because they are important.

"Renee please do not mess this up for me. One of the guys that is coming over is the same age of you and make sure that e does not get close to you. They are here for business and a place to stay because they just ended their tour. Please do not mess this up" Kayla pleaded.

"I wont. I will only be out of my room for cleaning and to make meals and that is a promise." 

"Good now clear the table and walk the dog before i have to leave." Kayla said. I immediately took our plates and cups and brought them to the sink as Kayla walked up the stairs to get cleaned up. I rinsed our dishes and put them in the dishwasher that will be run tonight. 

I walked out the front door of our house that is on the beach property in Charleston, South Carolina. The warm summer breeze hit me in the face as I walked our dog Rosie. We went on a walk for about a half of a mile and then turned around. When we got home i took Rosie off of the leash and she sprinted towards her food and water bowls. 

Let the day begin...