Chapter One

Beep

Beep

Beep

ugh. This is how my morning goes everyday starting at 5:47. I groan as I struggle to sit up straight. I was having a really good dream too. It was about Zac Efron. Like who doesn't want a dream like that to end. I jump out of my queen size bed and slouch to the bathroom with my shower towel. I quickly hop into the shower as the water is warming up. I wash my long brown hair with coconut shampoo and conditioner. I wash my body with coconut body wash and shave my legs and under arms. (a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do) I step out of my nice shower and wrap my towel around myself. 

I walk into my room with my towel still wrapped around my body. Kayla is pretty reasonable about what I can wear during my working hours. It basically includes skinny khakis or jeans, and a solid white shirt. I blow dry my hair straight even though it is already pin straight. When my hair is dry it lands right about where my rib cage ends. I quickly curl my eyelashes and coat them with a thin layer of black mascara. I don't really wear a lot of makeup because I dont really like the feeling of anything on my face and I don't really need it. My tan face is pretty clear of acne and blemishes.

After my morning routine I walk down the spiral staircase, did I forget to mention that living with Kayla also includes living in a mansion. With that there are some downs. Its more for me to clean. sigh

I start on breakfast which includes scrambled eggs and a protein shake. After I finish making breakfast at 6:23 I walk back up the staircase and enter the master bedroom. Here is where Kayla sleeps, the giant bedroom that is mostly white. She likes white because she thinks it looks fresh, clean, and professional. I make my way over to her king sized bed with an air horn in my left hand. I check to make sure she is still asleep then blow the air horn. She is an average sleeper. not a light sleeper but not a heavy sleeper. She screams and jolts her body upright. When she realized it was me that awoken her from her slumber she threw the closest thing to her at me. In my luck it was just a pillow.

"Renee! Why did you wake me up?" Kayla dragged out from still not being 100% awake

"Because its a new day and you need to get up lazy butt" I replied

"I just want to sleep" groaned Kayla

"You need to get up because it is almost 6:30 and I made breakfast"

"what did you make?" Kayla asked with curiosity in her voice.

" You will find out when you get downstairs' and with that I strutted out of her room, Before i closed her bedroom door I threw the air horn at her head. She groaned in response and rolled out of bed. I ran down the stairs and served two plates of scrambled eggs and us each a protein shake. A wave of jealousy overtook me as I saw Kayla walking down the stairs looking perfect for just waking up. Her long light brown wavy hair looked amazing as it fell down her back. She was so skinny and it made me jealous. I guess if your a model you have to play the part 24/7. I gave Kayla her shake and eggs and we ate the majority of breakfast in silence. 

"What do you have planned for today? Any guests coming that i need to prepare for?" I asked Kayla.

"i have another photo shoot with Victoria's Secret for the summer bathing suit collection at 10am and then lunch with my manager at 1pm and then I have nine boys coming here that are staying here for two weeks" Kayla said getting a lot quieter when she said the last thirteen words.