all of you

"Oh Harry"
Harry sat straight up in bed as he heard you moan out his name. At first he was sure he had imagined the whole thing, there was no way you had just moaned out his name.
Nope.
But he still sat there, in complete silence, waiting to hear anything else.
"Fucking idiot," he heard you mumble, letting him know he had infact heard exactly what he thought. But that would mean... there was no way you had just gotten off thinking about him.. was there?
He sat there for a few minutes debating on what to do. He could ignore it. Pretend he didn't hear you, probably save you some embarrassment. Or he could slip on a pair of boxers and go confront you, admit he had done the same, risk his own embarrassment.
He was conflicted, being right back to where he was before jerking off, having heard you moan his name. He didn't expect to walk in there and just jump into your bed, but maybe you felt the same, I mean you would be helping each other out. And it's not like you hadn't done it before. You just didn't remember it very clearly.
He was having an internal battle when he heard his phone ping. Glancing over and seeing your name, a smile grew on his face.

Y/n- you awake??
Harry- I am.
Y/n- me too.
Harry- I know.

Harry could almost slap himself. I know? That's what he chose to say. Idiot. He was sure that was it, you would never want to ever talk to him again due to how big of a div he was.

Y/n- you heard that huh?
Harry- yeah..
Y/n - I'm so sorry.
Harry- don't be, honestly, you don't need to apologize.
Y/n- no?
Harry- God no.
Y/n- oh 👀
Y/n- oh 😏
Y/n- can you come here?

Harry had never moved so fast in his life, he jumped from his bed, grabbed a pair of boxers and tripped trying to put them on.

You sat on your bed, still completely bare, beside the sheet that covered your body, terrified maybe you read the situation wrong. Afterall you couldn't exactly tell what someone meant over a simple text. But you were hopeful.
Your door creaked open slowly as Harry slipped in closing it behind him. You felt your cheeks heat up seeing him in just his boxers. Your room was dark, besides a beam of light cast from the moon that streamed in.
"Hi," he said as he reached up scratching the back of his neck.
"Hey you," you whispered as you stared at him, biting your bottom lip.
It was like a stare down, he didn't want to move until you gave him the go ahead, and you were terrified you had read the situation wrong, but the fact that he was there at all was a good sign.
"Harry," you whispered.
Hearing you say his name gave him that push, the one he so desperately needed, having heard you moan it only a few minutes before. He lunged forward practically jumping onto your bed, and before you knew it his hands were on your cheeks and his lips were on yours in a desperate kiss.
You placed your hands against his chest feeling the hectic beating of his heart below.
His tongue swiped across your bottom lip and you opened your mouth instantly as his tongue slipped in thoroughly exploring every bit of yours.
His hands slid down from your cheeks down your neck pushing the sheet down, exposing your naked chest.
He broke away from the kiss to look down at your breasts, which had grown from being pregnant.
"Fucking hell," he groaned throwing his head back. You took the opportunity to attach your lips to his neck, kissing and sucking gently as your hand slid down his chest.
He reached down grabbing your hips as he laid you back onto the bed. He threw the sheet off of you exposing the rest of your body, and he couldn't help but smile.
Here you were, swollen with his child, and you still looked absolutely stunning. He leaned down kissing you eagerly.
Your arms slipped around his neck as the two of you kissed. He lowered himself down a bit and you could feel his growing bulge pushing on your core which caused a moan from you.
You reached down trying to push down his boxers but failed miserably. You both began to giggle as you tried again before Harry sat up. You hooked your fingers into the band pulling them down slowly as his cock broke free. You wrapped your hand around him and looked up to him through your lashes to see nothing but complete awe in his eyes. Sure you had done this once before, but you were both so drunk that any of that night you did remember was unusually distorted. "Lay back" Harry instructed.
You giggled as you did what he said. "Yes sir," you said, making him tense up.
"Look at you," he hummed as he ran his fingers from your neck down the valley between your breasts and then down to your already aching core. He ran his fingers through your soaking folds twirling them around your clit as he did.
"Oh Harry," you moaned.
He loved the way his name sounded coming from your mouth, it was like the most angelic sound of all time, and he was determined to keep you saying it. He laid down so that his face was lined up perfectly with your glistening folds before flattening his tongue and licking a stripe up until his tongue circled your clit.
You moaned out, your hands flying down to grab onto his curls as he ate you out.
He ran his fingers up your thigh before bringing them up to tease you at your entrance, he pushed two into you easily with how wet you were for him as he continued to suck on your bundle of nerves.
Your fingers were tangled in his curls as he curled his fingers hitting your g spot making you moan out his name again. "Harry, Harry," you panted.
He lifted his head from your core seeing you completely blissed out. "What do you want darling?" He asked.
"You," you let out squirming as his fingers continue to pump in and out of your core. "Harry please," you pleaded.
"Want me to fuck you darling?" He asked with a smirk across his face.
You nodded eagerly, "please," you glanced up to see the smirk plastered on his face as he nodded, removing his fingers from where they had been buried inside of you.
"I'll go get a condom," Harry said as he started to shuffle from your bed. You grabbed onto his wrist stopping him as you giggled.
"A little late for that," you reminded him.
He glanced down to your stomach before chuckling. "Oh yeah," he shook his head as he climbed back up to you, leaning down and kissing you. He lined his cock up at your entrance as he kissed you, pushing in slowly.
You let out a small gasp at the initial stretch of Harry's cock. "Want me to go slow baby?" He asked you.
"Mmm," you hummed out, as he sank his length into your core until he bottomed out.
"God you're so beautiful, taking me so well," he cooed as he interlaced your fingers above your head. He leaned forward connecting your lips as he slowly began to pull out of you before sinking back down. You squeezed his hands as he thrust slowly into you, letting out soft moans each time between heated kisses, before Harry moved his lips to your neck. He began to suck gently beneath your ear causing a louder moan to leave your mouth. "Sounds so pretty," he whispered as his thrusts quickened a bit.
You felt your walls begin to clench around him as your back arched off the mattress.
"Harry, I'm so close," you gasped.
"Go ahead baby," he cooed as he continued driving in and out of you. "Let go for me," he urged.
You squeezed his hands again, gasping and panting his name as your climax washed over you. "fuck Harry," you moaned loudly.
He continued his movements as he felt your pussy clenching around him, practically milking him as his cock twitched inside of you, his release spilling out, between quiet curses and soft moans of your name.
His movements grew to a halt before gently pulling out of you and laying beside you.
You both layed there breathing heavily, as the realization of what had just happened caught up with you. You could feel Harry's release slipping out of your core and it made you want more of him.
You reached over, placing your hand gently on his cheek, turning his face towards yours. He looked at you, eyes full of lust, as you leaned in kissing him again, sliding your hand back to the nape of his neck as you teased at his curls.
You turned more on your side bringing your body closer to his as he pushed one of his legs between yours. Causing a loud moan to leave your lips.
"You like that?" He asked as he pushed his thigh against your core that was still dripping with his cum.
"Mhmm," you moaned out.
He couldn't help the smirk that grew on his face as he did it again, watching you throw your head back at the sensation.
"Want more, baby?" He wondered as he brought his index finger down to your clit pushing gently.
"Fuck Harry," you groaned. "Please," you begged.
"Please what love? Tell me what you want. Anything, you name it, it's yours," he said as his finger circled your clit.
"You," you gasped. "I want you," you told him.
"Yeah?" He asked, "what part of me?" He wondered as he slid his two fingers inside of your aching core.
"No Harry," you said as your fingers dug into the skin on his shoulders, "I just want you, all of you, all the time," your words came out as a breathy gasp, but he had heard you clear as day. You wanted him. All of him.
He crashed his lips into yours eagerly as he pulled his fingers out pulling you on top of him.
He lined his cock up at your entrance again as he helped you sink down on his length, as curses left both of your lips.
You grabbed onto his shoulders for support as you began to rock your hips against his. He watched as you circled your hips on his, making him groan. Before you began to slowly bounce up and down. He stared up at you, as your breasts bounced in his face. He never wanted this night to end, to have you riding him, face full of bliss as he laid there, trying not to burst from how sexy you were.
"Harry," you moaned out as he tightened his grip on your waist and planted his feet on the mattress before thrusting up into you. He didn't want you to have to do all the work, knowing you got tired so easily. Your head dropped to his shoulder as his cock hammered into your core.
"Fuck y/n," Harry groaned as he snaked his hands up to your back before flipping you over, cock still buried deep inside you.
He quickened his pace, reaching down and finding your clit with his index finger and massaging it.
"Just like that," you moaned out as your walls clenched around him.
"That's it baby," he groaned against your ear, "give me another," he encouraged as both his fingers and cock worked you like an instrument.
"Harry, yes, yes, oh yess," you called out as your walls tightened around him.
"Fuck y/n, baby squeezing me so good," he moaned as he spilled his second release of the night into you. You found his lips with yours as he continued the sloppily thrusts in and out of you, working you both through your highs, before his movements stopped entirely. You had your fingers Tangled in his hair, as your lips moved with his like they were made for each other. His softening cock still buried in your aching pussy. He rolled to the side, holding your thigh as he did before sliding his hand up your back and pulling you impossibly close to him.
You broke your lips away from his to catch your breath as you rested your forehead against his. "Holy shit," you muttered as you tried to catch your breath. He smiled back at you, caressing your cheek lightly before leaning in and gently kissing your nose.
"Harry," you whispered, looking into his eyes.
"Yeah?" He wondered as he watched you smile at him.
"I meant what I said," you whispered. "I want all of you, all the time," you told him, terrified he would get up and walk out of your room and never look back.
He smiled back at you, leaning forward and kissing you gently. "Y/n, darling, you have had all of me this whole time," he told you, making you smile and let out a sigh of relief.
You laid there, tangled together for a while in complete silence. "Going to go get a washcloth, clean you up," he whispered to you as he untangled his naked body from yours.
You groaned at the loss of warmth from his body as you shifted in the bed with your eyes closed.
You heard your door open and footsteps approaching your bed before hearing Harry chuckle at how cute you looked. You felt the bed dip down as Harry sat by your legs before bringy the damp rag to your sensitive core, cleaning you off gently.
"Thank you," you giggled as you watched him, cleaning you off with tired eyes, and messy curls from the previous events.
"Anytime," he chuckled as he got up, and walked to the hamper to place the rag.
"Harry," you asked suddenly, voice full of worry.
"What is it, love?" He asked gently as he watched you prop yourself up on your elbows.
"Stay with me?" You asked him.
He smiled at you before nodding and rounding the corner to the other side of the bed. He crawled in still naked as he snuggled up to you with his chest pressed against your back and his arm around you, you grabbed his hand lacing your fingers in his before settling your head on your pillow.
"Goodnight Harry," you whispered.
"Goodnight y/n," he said, placing a single kiss on your shoulder before drifting off to sleep.