10

(It's a month later because i'm lazy)

(Joey)

I let Jess sleep in.She usually talks in her sleep.It was one of those mornings."Joey?"Jess asks."Yeah?"I ask."How many weeks do I have until school starts?"She asks."Umm..five weeks I think."I reply."Thank the Lord."She says and slams her face in a pillow."I'm making pancakes!"I yell and go downstairs.I hear Jessica follow me.

(Jessica)

"What are we going to do today?"I ask."It's up to you Jessbug."Dad says.My phone goes off with another twitter notification.I'm up to about fifty thousand followers."Can I have my own YouTube channel?"I ask."Uh..let me think about it."He replies.

-Later-

"Why can't I have one?"I yell."I can't tell you Jess!"Dad yells back."I hate you."I say."What did you just say?"He asks."I fucking hate you!"I yell and run to my room.I lock the door.I sit against the door."Jessica,"Dad says after about twenty minutes.I don't answer.He starts playing guitar.He nots good at it, but he's not bad at it either."I don't know how to play guitar that well, but I'll try even though I know it'll suck.So hey Jess will you let me come in and say I'm sorry.I can't think of anything else so please just let me in."He sings and I laugh."Fine.Only because you play the guitar horribly."I say and stand up.He comes in.He places the guitar on the floor and sits on my bed,I do the same."Why can't I have a youtube channel?"I ask."Jessica,baby I just can't tell you and I wish I could.I knew I'd fail at this dad thing, but I'm trying."He says.I scoot closer to him and put my head on his shoulder."You're not failing.You're doing just fine.I just feel that I have to know everything."I whisper.I lay down and cover myself with a blanket.Dad lays next to me also covering up.We cuddle and right before I fall asleep I hear him say something."Jessica just remember I'll always love you."He whispers.

———————-

I'M SO SO sorry it took me so long!I was going update last week but I got grounded.My most favorite student teacher left today so I'm sad but I hugged him twice and high fived him and took a selfie with him so it all worked out.(He's Joey's age and his b day is in May too lol)So this book will only have twenty chaps (idk if I've said that yet) and there is going to be a fifth book and it'll be called Infinity.So this series will have 100 chapters.Ok well goodbye.

~Jenna