11

(Jessica)

I sit on my balcony looking at the sun set.I'm so glad Dad is homeschooling me.Well kinda computer school I guess.Before any of dad's storytellers things started,last month,I would sing on the stage.Why,I have no clue,but it changed my life in so many ways."Jessica?Where are you?"Dad yells."On my balcony!"I yell and he comes in my room and sits next to me.I put my head on his shoulder."So?"I ask."So what?"He asks."You came here for a reason obviously."I reply."Well this dude from Capitol Records brought his daughter to one of my Storytellers shows and he saw you sing.He wants you to be on his record label."He says."Are you kidding?"I ask and start standing up."I'm not.The guy just called me.I told him I'd get back to him tomorrow.So I'm assuming your answer is yes?"He asks.I jump up and hug him.I wrap my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck."Oh my god Joey Graceffa!I love you!I knew you'd change my life!"I say as I'm crying happy tears."Anything for you Jessica.Anything."He says.I get down.

(Next Day)

"Ok so he said that he wants to meet with you next week."Joey says.I started calling him Joey again,I don't know why though."Thank you."I say."Like I said yesterday Jess I'd do anything for you."He says.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Yay I updated again.Oh my god guys if we hit 1k before my b-day (May 16th) I will be so happy!We're close.(About 750 reads)Ok goodbye.

~Jenna

(Omg baby face Joey is back too!)