13

(Jessica)

I haven't seen anyone besides Joey,Shane,Sawyer,Meghan,and Wolf this summer.Spirit hates me and Jayden moved to Florida without saying bye so I have no friends.I ran around the yard,while Wolf was following.I stop and wolf jumps on me making me fall to the ground."Get off Wolf!"I yell and he gets off."Hey Jessica!Come inside,I got something for you!"Dad yells and I run inside.A little box sits on the counter."It's yours."He says.There's two notes on the box.One says read me now and the other says you'll know when to read me.I open the read me now one.

Jessica,I can't explain how wonderful of a daughter you are.You make me smile everyday and see the bright side of everything.This is just a little gift for that.

Love you,

Dad (or Joey)

I open the box and there's a necklace that has a golden heart.I look on the back of the heart and it says:To My Beautiful Daughter."Oh my god thank you!"I say and hug dad."Here let me put it on you."Dad says.He puts it on me."I have to do something for you."I say."You don't have too.Jessica having you here and loving me is good enough for me."He says."I'm still doing something whether you like it or not."I say.I hug him.His strong arms lift me up and I wrap my legs around his waist."I love you."He says."I love you too."I say.My eyes get heavy and I fall asleep.

————————————

I felt like double updating ok?I just know some people hate that.My cousin does.Mkay bye!

~Jenna