14

(Joey)

"Jessica get the fuck away from me!"I yell and shove Jessica back."Dad."Jess says,her voice cracks when she's scared."I just wanted to-"I cut her off."I don't give a damn.I never did.Should've never signed those fucking papers."I say.Jess runs upstairs, crying."I can't believe I ever looked up to you.All you are is a fake."Jessica says and runs up the rest of the stairs.I go to the kitchen and grab a knife.I lightly push the blade down on my arm.It doesn't shed blood."You can't let her go back."I whisper to myself."I can't let her remember me like this."I say."She won't."Jessica says.I put the knife back."Jessica,"I say."You don't need to say a word Joey."She replies and goes back upstairs and doesn't come back down again.She doesn't even say goodnight to me.I drive to the store and get some beer.I sit it on the counter."Is this what I've become?When times get tough just drink them away.Just like..."I can't continue the sentence.I pour all of it down the sink.I go upstairs not even daring to knock on Jessica's door.

(Jessica)

I sit on my balcony staring at the stars with a fresh cut on my arm.Just one so when he sees it he'll no it's for me even loving him. Slient tears run down my cheeks.Will he ever change.Please God he's not drinking.I pray to God he's not doing what I just did.

____________

This short 'cause I suck and I'll be somewhere else besides home this weekend since it's my b-day then so that'll be the reason for absence.Mkay bye.

~Jenna