Chapter 7 (Sorry for the long wait!)

*Jessica's POV*

Would it be bad if I liked my dad?Probably.God what is wrong with me?I mean...I don't know.Should I tell him or Shane?Shane.I think maybe he'll understand.I went downstairs.Only Dad was here.Shit."Hey Jess."He said."Hi."I said."You ok?You don't seem like you."He said."I'm..fine."I said."You aren't.Come sit with me."He said.I sat and watched him edit his video for a couple minutes."So what's up?"Dad asked."Nothing."I said."C'mon!There is obviously something wrong."He said."Fine!I might like you more than a dad!Ok!"I said and went upstairs and slammed my door shut."Jess."Dad said knocking on my door later."What?"I mumbled in my pillow.He sat on my bed."It's ok."He said.I sat up."No it's not.It's weird."I said."I think that your jealous that I don't give you all the attention now."He said."Yeah."I said."Hey your birthday is next week."He said."Oh yeah.I'm turning 14."I said."Well I got you something.A before-your-birthday present."He said."Come downstairs."He said getting up and walking out the door.I got up and went downstairs.Dad held a light blue box and handed it to me.I opened it and found a necklace that said Jessica in fancy lettering."Thank you."I said."Here let me put it on for you."He said.He put it on and I hugged him.

******************

Ok so suckish/short chapter but I finally updated! I need ideas, like bad.Comment or PM me if you have any please! I don't want to put this book on hold.Soooooo bye.

~Jenna

(Oh yeah Jessica's necklace above ^)