12

(Joey)

"But Ms. Parker."I say."Joey you have a month left before it happens.That was a part of the deal.I don't see why your so surprised."She says."I'm fucking surprised because I didn't think it would happen!"I say as tears stream down my face."Goodbye Joey."She says and hangs up before I can say another word.It was one in the morning.Jessica was asleep upstairs with Wolf."God fucking dammit!"I yell into a pillow so Jess doesn't wake and throw my phone.It doesn't crack.I fall asleep on the couch sobbing.

I woke up the next morning with Jessica shaking me."Dad wake up."Jessica says."I'm up Jess."I say my voice is a bit hoarse."Are you ok Dad?You look a little shaken."Jess asks."Oh I'm fine Jess."I say.I sit up and Jess sits next to me and I put an arm around her."Today is father's day."Jess says."Do you want to go to Disney?"I ask."Sure.I love you dad."Jess replies."I love you too Jessica."I say and plant a kiss on the top of her head."Dad are you scared you're going to lose me because you're not.I'll be daughter forever."She asks.Yes,Jessica in a month you'll be gone. I couldn't tell her the truth."No,I know I will never lose you.Hey if we're gonna go to Disney we're gonna have to get ready!"I say and get up.I didn't want to,I wanted to sit there with Jessica forever,but nothing lasts forever.

We get dressed,eat,then drive to Disney.

Jess forces me to ride several rollercoasters back to back.Night comes along and we're sitting on a bench.I'm trying to recover from my headache and Jess is just looking around."The fireworks should be going off soon."Jess mumbles.I stand up."Then lets go."I say and Jess grabs my hand and we walk towards the ferris wheel.(I won't get cheesy, alright)The fireworks go off just as we're about twenty feet away from it.Jessica hugs me and I hug her back."I love you dad 'til the end of time."Jessica says."I love you too Jessica."I say."Until the end of time?"She asks,looking me in the eyes."Until the end of time."I say.I kiss her forehead.

We go home.

——————————-

Even though it's mother's day I made it father's day because Jessica doesn't have a mother yet. Hehe so what do you guys think is going to happen?Mkay bye.

~Jenna