8-Bets

*Jessica's POV*

I wake up.Wait what?!My hair is brown,I'm twelve I think,and i'm still at Joey's.Good.I go downstairs and Joey is cooking eggs."We might have to move.Again."He says when he sees me.Wolf licks my leg and I pet him."What did you do?"I sigh and lean against the wall."I didn't tell the landlord (Right?) about Wolf."He says.I sigh again.I grew about another inch.My birthday is the sameas Joey's and it was just a couple weeks ago.I turned 12,he turned 24.I'm 5'6'' and Joey is 5'11'' (That's what google said when I was stalking Joey :P)"Only five more inches Joey."I say and grin."You'll never make it."He says."Oh really?You wanna bet?"I ask and hop up on the kitchen counter with a bottle of orange juice."Sure."He says."Ok you owe me a hundred dollars if I win and if I don't I'll do chores for a whole month.So by my junior year in high school I will as tall or taller than you."I say poking his nose and I go in the living room.Lets face it I was spoiled here.I didn't have to do anything until school came around.I'm actually going to public school instead of being home schooled."Do you want breakfast?"Joey asks."No i'm fine."I say."Alright.What show are you going to watch?"He asks."Law and Order Special Victims Unit."I reply.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

This was really a:"I haven't updated IN A MONTH chapter."Vote,comment,and follow me please and read my other books too!

Q:Who do you think is going to win the bet?

~Jenna