Chapter 4

~Jessica's POV~

Joey and I were moving in with Meghan and David.I've been here for surprisingly a month.It's gone by so fast.It's September now.I was helping with boxes.I was carrying the lightest ones.There was only about seven or eight boxes to carry.Joey took the last one and went downstairs and I followed.We got in his car."Wait! I have to say bye to Sawyer again!"I said and got out of the car.I ran in the house and hugged Sawyer.He was surprised but then he hugged back.We let go."We might not see each other for a while because your dad and I aren't really friends at the moment but bye."He said.He was crying a little.He cared about me so much.He made me cry little too.Why couldn't we stay he longer?"Bye."I said sadly and walked out.I wiped away my tears.I got in the front seat and looked out my window and I didn't even look at Joey."Is everything ok Jess?"He asked."Yes everything is fine."I said.We say another word to each other.We got to Meghan's and David's place.I got a couple boxes and didn't talk to anyone.I still didn't look at Joey.I went to my room and found a bed in the corner of the room.I sat down and Joey came in my room."Jessica Renee.What is wrong with you?"He asked."Why did we have to leave? Sawyer cared about me!"I said."Sawyer isn't your dad.I am.I get to decide where you go and what you can or can't do."He said."I hate you."I said and buried my face in my pillow.Joey slowly walked out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG SOOO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAP! Well comment, vote,and follow me! Ok byyyyeee!

~Jenna

Twitter:Jenna_Bigby