Tickets

I woke up to the sound of my alarm buzzing. I hit the snooze button but remembered: Today is the day my favorite band 5 Seconds of Summer's tickets were going on sale! I jumped up from my bed, hitting my toe against it, but I didn't care because I needed those tickets. It would be my first time seeing them live. They were performing in my city and I couldn't pass the opportunity. I opened my laptop and went to the website to buy the tickets. I got them! They haven't sold out! I jumped up from joy and screamed. My mom burst into my room. "What happened!?" I quickly got my laptop and showed her. "That's it?" I nodded and screamed.
"Mom it's my first time seeing them live! They're playing here! You should be happy I'm not wasting money on a plane ticket to see them." She laughed and shrugged.
"I guess. Now get dressed! Time for school kiddo." I groaned and remembered. Ugh school. A place for hormonal teenagers that drink and smoke and do drugs.. But at least I have a small group of friends. Small. Smalla than a bug. Haha... I'm stupid. I put on my black, ripped, skinny jeans, my nirvana band tee, a flannel, and straightened my hair, my normal look. I raced downstairs hapilly to eat breakfast. "Leslie, are you okay?" My mother said, holding her hand to my head.
I laughed and said, "mom really? We've been through this. Keep up mother." She laughed and served me my eggs and pancakes with bacon on the side and orange juice. I ate my bacon strips, half my pancakes and drank a bit of my juice. I usually gobble the whole thing down, but today I was so eager to go to school to tell my friends about the tickets. Wait. I only bought two tickets. Oh no. Who was I gonna take? Ugh I clearly didn't think this through. I grabbed my bookbag and headed to my best friend's/neighbor's house, Iliana. We've known each other since we were 7 and we're still really close. I walked to her front door and rang the doorbell.
"OH MERGEEEERRRD! Are you ready for hell? Because it's ready for you!" I laughed and shook my head.
"You're so weird!" I said smiling and pushing her playfully. She smiled and laughed walking out of the door with her 5sos T-shirt. Should I give her the ticket? We seem to be in love with them equally.. I'm just gonna give it to her. "Iliana, I need to tell you something, but don't freak out. Stay calm alright?"
"Uh... I dunno if I can after you told me twice to not freak... So, I can't make any promises."
"Fine. I got tickets to the 5 Seconds of-" I was interrupted by a joyful scream coming from Iliana.
"OH MY LOOOOOOORD LUCKY ASS BITCH! ARE YOU GONNA TAKE ME? YOU BETTER!" I grabbed her and tried to shut her up.
"Dude! I said calm! This is not calm!" I looked around to see if anyone heard. I did not want anyone to hear that I got 5sos tickets. Word would get out and I didn't want my friends to hear.
"So, you got tickets and didn't invite us?" I turned around and saw that my friends Alondra and Wendy were listening to the conversation.
"Oh shit. I'm sorry guys, I only won two tickets and I wasn't gonna say anything so you guys wouldn't feel hurt that I chose to give one to her. Guys, I'm really sorry. I wish I had two more bu-"
"Dude it's fine, we don't like them as much as you two so it's okay. Don't apologize anymore." Wendy said smiling. I could tell she actually meant what she said. I nodded and we headed to school.