1: Enter The Vulture

Okay. You know how in fanfiction stories you'll have the protagonist be from planet earth where other planet earths filled with superheroes and supervillains are basically make-believe?

"Augh!" Yep. 

This is one of those kinds of stories. 

My name is Alexander Howard. 

I was born on planet earth. 

The one where Superheroes and Supervillains are make-believe. Fiction. Comic book fiction. 

Until one day, I got hit by a truck on my motorbike. 

The next thing I knew? I was in the body of Peter Benjamin Parker. 

Not just any Peter Benjamin Parker. 

The Spectacular Spider-man's Peter Benjamin Parker. What is worse than becoming a teenager again? Becoming a teenager that is white. Becoming a teenager that takes power and responsibility sometimes seriously? 

Becoming a teenager that caused most of his super villains to stay super villains because of reasons. I never really asked for this. 

I am working on finding a way to get back to my real body. I punched myself really hard. 

That didn't work. 

I had Flash Thompson punch me really hard. 

He broke his knuckles. 

I pinched myself. 

That didn't work. 

When all avenues are tried out? 

When all avenues have been used to its fullest? 

What do you do? 

If I can't get back to my real body that's in a coma that's in a hospital or in a grave, what do I do? 

What if Peter's in MY body? 

That's a violation to the highest degree.

I suppose I will become the better spider-man than Peter ever was? I dunno. So far? I did not go to the daily bugle to find work. I did the opposite. I turned to Norman Osborn to help with Aunt May's bills. I know. I know. Norman Osborn becomes the green goblin somewhere down the line. But maybe with me being an intern? That won't happen. 

It is wishful thinking on my part. But hey? At Least Harry Osborn gets an internship to work at Connor's lab. Which doesn't pay any money anyway. Has anyone ever asked why Norman Osborn treats Peter like he is his own son? Over-I dunno-His FIRST born son? Writer's idea probably. But to me? I think Norman Osborn has always seen something interesting in Peter Parker. He probably sees himself in Peter. Maybe that was why when Norman found out that Peter was Spiderman, he was more heartbroken over it than revengeful. Albeit he did kill Gwen stacy. Have to make sure that doesn't happen. 

Anyway? I got a job with Oscorp as a part time receptionist. I get to sort out Norman's files and make sure every file that holds his projects are in order. Simple task. Best part about it? I get to do Peter's homework. 

I don't have to hear JJJ's mouth like Peter had to. 

And when it's all said and done? 

I get to be Spiderman. 

I get to swing through New York City. Sure. In real life? I would never see myself doing something like this. But this isn't real life. This is comic life. Nothing bad or painful happens in comic life. Right? Well. My buddy Vulture wants to prove otherwise.

Vulture was Adrain Toomes. An old man that worked under Norman Osborn. When Toomes found out that Osborn stole his ideas for his project? Toomes was not happy about that. So Toomes became the Vulture. Now, I tried reasoning with the old timer. Let him know that people taking things from others was not the end of the world.

Toomes's response? Much as I predicted it would be? He attacked me. Toomes's attacked me. Toomes's consider me an ally of Norman Osborn rather than someone who could understand what he was going through. I could literally relate. Before this incident happened? I had people steal ideas and art styles and music styles from me. So? I knew where he was coming from. That was the whole reason for reasoning with this man. When I realized that he was too far on the deep end? When I had to fight the "Big Man's" crew? I just said, "Screw it", and took down Toomes and Big Man's goons like Peter would. Like Peter? A solid three out of four.

When I returned to Peter's home. When I got a lecture from Peter's Aunt about time management. Which of course she was right about by the way. I realized that until I found a way back home? This was my home. At least, for now.