Enter The Symbiote [Part One]

[At Aunt May's]:

"So they found an alien life form hitching a ride on John Jameson's space shuttle. How about that." I sat with Aunt May as we watched the news together. The news spoke of the alien lifeform that now resided within the Connor's lab. Right on cue is when I got a call from Harry. "Excuse me Aunt May," I left off the couch and went to the kitchen to answer it. Before we continue, I felt weird calling her Aunt May. She wasn't my Aunt May. She was Peter's Aunt May.

So...Did that make her my Aunt Also? "Hello-Harry?" It was Harry. He was doing well after Spider-Man whipped up a cure that cleansed him of the Goblin Green, but still let him keep the enhanced superhuman abilities. "How are you feeling man?"

"I'm feeling great Peter!" Harry replied. Good. All I wanted to hear, "But I need your help. A favor if you will. I was requested by the bugle to take pictures of the alien life form. But because of my history with the Connors and BROCK," He said Eddie's last name with Venom, "I can't do it. Luckily for me, I have a friend who will never let me down. You can get those pictures for me right? So I can get paid? So I can show my father that I can be a man like him? A man that works hard for what he wants?" How could I say no to this request. Besides, nobody would know right? Right?

"Sure." I told him. "I'd be honored to help you Harry"

"Thanks man!" Harry replied, "You're a lifesaver you know that? And don't tell anyone about this. Not even Eddie." What is it with all these secrets?

"I won't tell anyone about this Har," I replied, "You have my word." I hung up and returned to the couch and told Aunt May where I was going. I didn't have to, but because I was in Peter's body, it wouldn't hurt to be respectful. Right?

"I want you to be careful Peter," She told me, "And make sure you're bundled up. It's nippy out there." I bid to her request and "bundled up" after that, I took the quick train that would get me to Connors Lab.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[EDDIE'S POV]:

I'm Eddie Brock.

For those who don't know.

I work for the Connors and I go to ESU.

I'm trying to become one of the great ones.

Like Connors and various variants.

What do I like? Lemme think for a moment...I like my bro Pete, he's pretty cool. A nerd and may allow his ego to grow a bit big, but he's pretty cool.

I like Gwen. I've known her for a moment.

I like New York and the fast paced people going here and there.

I don't like the bugle.

I don't like the cold weather.

And I don't LIKE HARRY OSBORN.

I have my reasons why I don't like him.

Mr. I have all the money in the world because my daddy gets me anything I want.

He makes me sick.

It wasn't like that in the beginning.

I tolerated him.

For Pete's sake at least.

But after that stunt he pulled and when it almost cost Kurt Connors his lab?

I saw him as someone who crossed the line and overstayed his welcome.

No surprise, the apple doesn't fall far from a tree.

Luckily this alien life form is going to change the way of science.

And it's going to help me with my books and such at ESU.

Can't say I'm complaining about that.

Cause I'm not.

Anyways, I saw Peter and we chatted about the life form and I made a joke on how he couldn't stay away from intriguing discoveries.

Which was true.

Peter then wanted to take pictures of the Life Form.

I didn't see why not.

No harm in taking a few pictures right?

If I only knew that Harry was using Peter to get pictures for him so he can once again show off for the bugle.

If I only knew that Harry was that low of a dog to set up my bro like that.

If Only I knew...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[ALEX'S POV]:

Okay. Good news. The serum is ready and at my disposal. The bad news. I haven't taken it yet. The good news. It's kept safe in Peter's room in someplace cold. The WORST news. I have come in contact with the Alien Symbiote. After stopping a burglar named Black Cat from stealing it.

Ah Felicia Hardy. I wonder if she's related to Matt and Jeff Hardy? Any case, when I confronted her and she got away, the symbiote began its bonding process. And right on time too. The Chameleon decided to run around with the spider man identity. So Harry was caught in the crossfire. But at least he got the pictures I sent him of the alien life form to the Daily Bugle right? Long story short, I faced the Chameleon on a rich boat, him and his goons, and with the help of Felicia, the chameleon was brought to justice. With his buddies.

All is well right?

Well...No.

You see, in the comics, the symbiote is an alien life form that has a mind of its own. As crazy as that sounds. So it needs a type of food source to keep it alive. So when everything was said and done, and when Black Cat got away, "Okay Symbi," I nicknamed it, "We need to talk. First thing's first, you need to be experimented on so you can be a better...Partner in crime. Second, we need people. We have to save people. We must because if we don't that will haunt our conscience for the rest of our lives."

"Anything else?" The symbiote questioned

"Oh yeah." I replied, "No feeding off my negative emotions." I told it, "Or I'll assume that you come from some strange hunter planet called Remnant."

"Remnant," it questioned, "Da hell is that place?" I honestly liked to know that myself. So now, I have a partner in crime fighting. I just hope he/it, follows the rules. And I hope I can find ways to make it a better...Live...Thing. Where it doesn't make age quicker. I have Oscorp to back me up. So let's see what happens.