Enter Mysterio/Kraven The Hunter/The New Sinister Six

Twas the first week of December, and all through New York, your friendly neighborhood shadow spider was busy facing two new villains:

Quentin Beck/Mysterio.

Sergei Nikolaevich Kravinoff/Kraven The Hunter.

Quentin Beck was one of the Chameleon's henchmen until he decided to make a name for himself in order to steal advanced tech from Oscorp and other high tech companies to make himself a greater name.

When we first encountered him, We could see how Peter had a hard time with this guy. His magic/Fake magic could be taken seriously if not mentally prepared.

Thankfully for us, we were mentally prepared. But when Quentin was brought to justice and put into jail, enter Sergie Nikolaevich Kravinoff.

God that is such a long name.

Now Kraven was from Africa.

Or living there.

Originally he was from Russia/Hail Mother Russia.

He came here to fight us, and good thing too, We were looking for someone to challenge us.

The first round he sucked.

The second round...He didn't pull back any punches.

At the same time, Flash got injured during a football game at midtown high.

Liz was there for him, as she should have been.

Don't get us wrong, Liz is a sweet girl.

But Liz isn't really our type.

She's Peter's type.

And Peter's not home isn't he?

Nope.

Just Us, Alexander Howard and Symbi.

Kraven's mutation into a jungle animal wasn't surprising, but expected. Someone is trying to make themselves known to us.

We know who that someone is.

And we know we will meet him soon.

As for Harry, we thought long and hard about giving him the serum that would turn him into the next spectacular spider man.

But that would make him a target for his father. If Norman found out that his son was the Spectacular spider man, he would kill him without second thought.

As far as Harry is concerned, he has enough abilities to keep him busy. This spider serum should be given to someone else. Someone who isn't related to a psychopath. Someone who lives in Brooklyn. Someone with the surname Morales...Yes...If we can find Morales...And we will, he can be given this serum and become the next spectacular spider man.

All we have to do is set everything up to where he encounters the genetically altered super spider, have it bite him, and he becomes the next spider man/Spider boy. Knowing Morales, he's probably in middle school.

Speaking of school, we believe we should get a GED and drop out of midtown high.

It will give us more time on our hands with both being a hero and being an intern for Oscorp. It will also give us more time to spy out on the new assistants that work with Doctor Curt Connors.

We know we won't be able to hang out with Gwen or Harry or with most of the roster and staff, but we must do what we must in order to become the man we know Uncle Ben would want for his Peter.

It comes with consequences, like all decisions do. But we can take them. We can handle them. After all...We...Are the immortal Shadow Spider.

Or Invincible Shadow Spider?