Chapter 1 (Read Note about story update)

(Note this story won't be update. Can read last post why in book. You can still read it if you like but things have changed. The updated, continue story is the 2.0 version that's been uploaded.)

Chapter 1

Hi everyone! Yes, it's a new story. Well hopefully turn to a story. Anything can happen.

But, yes another crossover with Error and Helluva Boss/Hazbin hotel! It wouldn't leave my head and will be for fun.

BUT!

Now this story shouldn't be read to anyone who isn't 18+ but many break that rule. Don't lie you know you done it with stories or adult animated shows/movies. I done it. But, if you are like 13 and younger I prefer you to not read for the warnings that will be mention. But hey it's your choice at the end. Like the show goes NOT FOR KIDS.

Especially if you read the tags and know what this story based on from the fandom. But if you read be warned for while it will be funny there will be dark tones and themes. If you get uncomfortable then don't read I did warn you.

The art cover is temporary. 1234567aph is creating a new cover of a drawing I sent them.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, profanity, suicidal moments, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, cringe, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/thoughts

Unknown speaking

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Is this the right thing to do?

Error stared down at the void as his mind went through the question. Standing in Outertale and just thinking.

His body shouldn't be standing after that huge ambushed from a few minutes ago. Or was it a hours? Body cracking and trying to heal but was futile. Clothes torn apart and barely covering his body. His scarf almost shredded to pieces. Or Fate being a jerk to let him suffer from the pain as some form of stupid 'punishment' for attacking their child.

Ink, those good Sans, a few Papyrus, Frisks, a rare few Charas, Toriels, Asgore, and he could go on and on who he saw in that unused AU. They wanted to stop him for good but no matter how much they try. No, matter the amount of power, energy, determination, and magic they used it wasn't enough to destroy the Destroyer. Now he did give them a chance to leave, back off or go away before it get messy. But nope want to be the confused heroes, followers and judges they are. So, he let them attack first before he attacks next.

The non-listeners like Ink. The oh so loving and great Creator, who didn't believe him. When he did try to explain to the squid but calls him a liar or keep forgetting. Or just making up junk to just destroy because he 'love' it.

He doesn't 'love' destroying. He'll admit over the years of tortures and the mental breakdowns he does enjoy fighting. The lack of pain seems to help at times till he really feels it. Along with the occasional killing if they deserve it. Oh those brings a smiles on his face. No, one fully innocent it didn't mean he thinks everyone should die. Or get destroyed from their once home because Fate should of done better telling their oh so precious and amazing child to have a limit! So, many AU that didn't need copies or AU that shouldn't been created.

Error doesn't regret permeant destroying the original Flowertale and Axetale. He must of done something right when the original Sans and Frisk smile and thank him. No, one ever thank him like that. The pain was worth it when Ink 'rage' when he learn what he did. Couldn't even recreate it! But he didn't care. His mind was elsewhere from those 'thank you' and those real smile that earn their rest.