Chapter 43

Chapter 43

Enjoy!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/thoughts

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"I don't know Mil-Mil."

"Come on it'll be helpful! As good as these are seeing it on someone physical make a difference."

"You want to show off too her."

"She already loves and hate me for sending her a cellphone."

"Extra hate from your folks to me."

"I bought it."

"They won't care."

"They'll have to deal with it." Millie leaning against the chair. "Please."

Moxxie rolled his eyes as she pleads with him.

Millie been staying with him for a two month now. It was a big change for both them at first. Sure Millie and Sallie had stayed at his home before. But his Madre was there so their folks didn't worry too much. Took a while and still moments of small head butts. Besides that the two actually were good roommates.

Maria did offer to get the rest of Millie stuff with Sallie when she learn what happen. Millie appreciated but was fine for now what she brought.

Millie likes to go to Ivy café shop where he works at. She has a great time talking with Ivy. The two southern gals hit it off well. Was offer to work part time but Millie turn the offer down for now.

After the first two weeks of staying with Moxxie. Millie help with clean up around the place. Even did a few fixer uppers around the home. Like put in new windows, repairs with the dishwater when it began to make some interesting sounds, and the locks. Still does it even after she found a job. It was part time security for a bar. It was alright but they did like her as she wasn't afraid to tell someone no. Or throw them out. A alright payment but its money none the less!

Moxxie let her have his room. Well now technically her room. She look very unsure about it and was a small debate. Millie lost? So, she gets to room while he takes the other room.

Did actually get phone calls from Millie folks. Only reason they got the number for the landline number was from watching Sallie. At first Millie did a lot of arguing back and forth with her folks. Then Millie really scream at them when they were saying stuff about him.

Probably stuff he already heard before.

Millie would get vicious, protective or end the phone call when it goes that route. She doesn't hate her folks. She loves them to bits. It didn't mean she like that attitude towards Moxxie. Or jab at her of the certain jobs she has.

Besides all this. Things been doing well. Livable. They were content.

Millie wanted to be a model for his website. Didn't have to show her face. But show how the outfit looks.

"It'll be fun! Plus, I can always change up my appearance so it won't always be an imp. Put my hair up and down."

"But won't they recognize the body type?"

"Aww been watching me Mox?"

"I'm watching you now?"

Millie snickered at the oblivious look. She jumps over the couch to sit by him. "Come on it'll be fun! Like the old times with Sallie and I would try out your outfits. Plus, can show how serious this has been growing. You even started to bring up the quantity a bit."

Moxxie thinks it over a bit and eventually agreed to it.

It was actually a bit of fun. Millie was used for some of the clothes models. But still use mannequins for other outfits. No, face reveal or any of that. Then add up any confusion or suspicion if they did think Millie was Flaw. Ivy pitch in to help to be another model. Plus, they'll all do certain body paint or different markings. No, editing of that sort.

It seem to work out well. Plus, the two had a good time. Moxxie was either holding the camera or fix the outfit up on the pair. It was fun.

"So, that what we're doing right now Madre." Moxxie replied over the phone. While Ivy laughed at a joke from Millie who was eating a brownie happily.

"Glad everything going well there. Wish I there to watch."

"Watch?"

"She wanted to watch me pose." Ivy replied and snickered.

"Tell your boss I heard her."

"She heard you."

"Good. Get your ass over here Maria not like were going anywhere!"

"Aww does Buttercup miss me?"

"I just miss seeing you look frustrated."

"Can you two please do this without me here?" Moxxie twitch and cover his face. Both of them snickered.

"Not sorry my feral child."

"Traitor."

"Yes, yes I am. May I come over next week?"

"My schedule good."

Maria laughed and Moxxie smile slightly. Raise his scarf up when he hears the two girls aww.

"Cute!"

"I will throw you both downstairs." Grumble and hangs up. Guess they are finished today.

"Yes! Rat blood would look great on this dress!" Millie smile big and pulled out an axe.

"Could bring a few dead rats to Artemal. He been curious how they would like Wrath Rats." Ivy hums and now texting Maria.

"Him eating them?"

"On no the carnivore plants. Their so adorable when I stop by to visit."

"Noted." Sounds like someone Frogmouth would like.

"Mox I'll be back!"

"You're keeping that outfit if it gets bloody."

"Yes, the blood of my enemies mix with fashion!"

"You do know the one eye one not there."

"She is I know she is!"

"Why she hate this rat again."

"Got bit from taking the carrot away from them."

"I'm using these."

"Not the brownies their innocent!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

Millie used the brownies as a trap. So, many rats died that day eating yummy sweetness till Millie strike. The dress still look great on her and the touch of blood was not bad. Did have to retreat from the room. Got some rats to be food for Ivy buddy.

Millie and Moxxie are great roommates.

Artemal, who was mention, belongs to Exoticophobia. There is artwork of them if you want to go visit their book.

Any questions.

Until next time.

Bye, bye!