Chapter 109

Chapter 109

Enjoy everyone!

Spoilers ahead as Season 2 Episode 3 details.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking

Voices/Text/Flashback

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Huh?"

"What?"

"Someone actually wants to sponsor us?"

"Yep! Well not yet. Now don't worry I didn't agree to it immediately. Well both sides. Going to make a call to set up a meeting. "

"Sure, it not a scam?"

"Yeah, Blitz while this is exciting. How legit is it?"

"That is why will set up this meeting. Will do the deep dive questions. See what they can offer." Blitzo tells them as he writes on the marker board. "Plus, if it really real. Then others finally realized how I have such an awesome business. Will be taking us seriously and know I'm the best!"

Loona glance over at him while on her phone. "What if this sponsorship is something stupid. Like they sell urinal cakes."

"Eww to the first. Yummy to the second." Turn to look at them all. "Come on everyone! What you say?"

All four of them looked at each other and back to him.

"If it actually legit. Sure."

"Might as well hear them out before a deal."

"Extra money to bring."

"I don't like it."

"Four against one! Great! So just in- "

RING! RING!

"Let me take this! Ello!" Walk out the meeting room as he on the cellphone.

All the other four look at each other.

"Someone must be desperate." Loona looks back at her phone. Millie was doing the same as well. Striker cleaning his gun. Moxxie was looking back at the whiteboard. On the board it said ALL ARE TRANS! There were horse drawings and lots of words. Look like it was making notes about each horse.

Was Blitz writing fanfiction? Or some theory video.

"THAT SON OF A BITCH! WHY WOULD HE SEND THIS?" Millie snarled as she stared at her phone.

"What?" Striker glanced at her. Then he picked up the phone she tossed him. Glance to see some buff imp with a pretty imp. JUST MARRIED HICKS was the title.

"A stupid ex of mine posting wonderful wedding pictures. Why the fuck would he tag me?" Millie snarled and clenched her fist. "What? Late wedding gift fee! That grass-bellied cheapskate!"

"Which ex?" Mox not looking as if they are still staring at the white board.

"The one from three years ago! When I was working at the bar. He would get a half ass cocktail. Look actually decent back then. Then cheated on me with some skimpy mail girl!"

"Oh, yeah he was a wimp."

"Grrr why the fucker showing off! I hope that whore and his side piece drive into a volcano!!" Grab her knife and start to stab the chair. "Maybe I'll send a late wedding gift filled with rats. One for you. One for your wives. The twelve to be the number of children they'll have! Hope they pissed and shit all around!"