Chapter 69

Chapter 69.

Chapter time!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Okay everyone we have a lots of stuff to keep the business going. Along with few topics to talk. Example one. STOLAS GET OUT OF HERE!" Blitz yelled at Stolas and point a finger poker stick at his direction.

"No." Stolas said simply and turn the page to his book. He was sitting in the meeting room with all of them like it was nothing.

After Moxxie and Striker had their fight, that was interrupted. The tension seem to lesson between the pair. Along with still got a scolding over the phone from Maria from being idiots. Stay a bit longer to make sure no terrible bruising.

Striker and Ivy kept insulting each other. Moxxie videotaped it and sent it to Maria.

So, they technically survived the next day and able to come to work. It was supposed to be a normal business day.

Then Stolas came in, unannounced, and he will be keeping on all of them. Why? Make sure they don't misuse the book. Plus, Puppet technically didn't told him not to do it.

Yeah so not many of them are very happy. Moxxie had to stop two out of the four of them to not kill the Prince when he does random visits. No, scratch that random 'inspections'. Can also feel the strange tension between Stolas and Blitz. Between death threats and sexual remarks.

Basically, it's like Stolas never left like before. Just physically here a lot of times and less sexual comments. But he doesn't get in the way of their business and meetings. Okay the last part may have thrown in small advice.

What? The guy like destruction might as well bring some of it to Earth.

He also brought Octavia over to interact!

The teen didn't seem very happy to be here. It was understandable. Yet, felt some relief to not see her Dad and the red dickhead not flirting. Or at least the kind of flirting they don't around her. Hey at least she and Loona seem to get along dissing their old mans.

There has been interesting results using the book as well.

Now Loona will use the book mostly. So, over time they have notice how the shade of blue and purple would change a certain shade. Sometimes very dark, sometimes very light, or would be a mix of the combo. Still, trying to comprehend what it means sometimes. Till she gets frustrated and need a drink.

Moxxie really can't explain it fully either when he watches. Sure, maybe if the colors were base off the soul. But here he wasn't fully sure it's the same way. So, been keeping an eye out on her. Along with the others when they mess with it.

When Millie used it to open a portal her hands would glow maroon and black. Even see a hint of yellow sometimes.

Striker it was a mix of black, dark orange, and blood red

Then there was Blitz that was black, white, and blood red. He didn't seem very happy with the colors and even argued with the book too about it. Flash to a few different colors that were almost a rainbow. Then stop. All and all you could say when he used the book. It was like being a mood ring.

If he didn't love the book design so much. He would have thrown it out the window.

Mood.

All and all could be worse.