Chapter 63

Chapter 63

Got another one!  MistraltheSkelegirl  help me out with this chapter.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Things calm down slightly.

Well, after a lot of hugs and yells. Moxxie still felt bad when Millie cried and had to comfort her that he was alright. Didn't want that to happen again. Any of it actually since he didn't like it. Once things calm down a bit and stayed another day. He was allowed to go home.

Aka going straight to Madre house to start his medical leave/vacation.

Blitz told him to keep his ass down to rest while they take care of everything back at IMP. Millie was very tempted to stay back and help. All of them really while wont admitting it. But Moxxie convince her to go. Same with Striker once he finished up what he need to go with them. To get a startup of what IMP will be like.

Almost felt sorry for poor Rattles to deal with the lot. But hey he will be fine.

He got to admit. Staying back home with Madre was very nice and familiar.

The vegetable garden defiantly grown compared to last time. Along with the moonshine business. He was very pleased to see Crucible and Bolt again as well. The hell donkey and gaster blaster pup, well now dog, been doing very well.

Along with became legalize as weapons in Wrath. Gotten an impressive kill count that worry certain citizens. But hey that business after all! Got to take care the rivals, bandits and nature of Wrath.

So, during that time the mother and son duo had a great time together. The pair really needed it. Would have done other stuff if his arm wasn't 'broken'! Madre like to tease him with that a lot. Doesn't appreciate it very much Madre! Good thing he still have his other arm, tail and oh guess what magic.

He will not admit he pout when his Madre chided him like a little tot for using magic. No, proof you got there.

While, all this happen he still kept in contact with the others. Well, really, they kept getting in contact with him. Loona doing to the least text back. Which he didn't mind. Seems like Striker was getting along well with the group. That was good he guesses.

Blitz talked about him a lot. How great he was. Awesome killer and learning very well. How great Bombproof is. Still trying to find a way to disguise a horse to go through the portal. The sass talk that was back and forth between the pair. Then some questionable text that got very detail till his Madre took the phone and 'silence' Blitz. After that he hope he gets his arm rested quickly when he gets back. Lots of paper works with his name.

Striker found a place to stay for now till he finds something decent. Or with better stable arrangement for Bombproof. Which was fair enough. Some talk of possible moving in the area he and Millie lived at. It could work out. Made a joke about having to fight Blitz for the first-floor apartment to get rid of the rats.

He didn't realize he made it into a competition for the pair to do that.

So, IMP is fine. Same with Flaw business. Open that stuff up but kept the custom design section close for now. Would be suspicious from Millie and Ivy how he was able to sew immediately. But wouldn't question the other stuff since they are used to him having a few extras on the side. Along with left a message on the Voxtagram that Flaw will be a bit slow for a while. Yes, he got a damn Voxtagram account for this his business and personal one too for IMP. Barely put anything in the personal one. Voxtagram just work and surprise pictures for customers to guess what coming up. Yes, a lot of code blocks with those too.