Chapter 88

Chapter 88

Here you all go!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Few years ago, on a random date night.

"Hey Maria?"

"Yes?"

"Has Moxxie ever did anything strange things when he was little?"

"Can you be a bit specific." Maria looked at Ivy.

The two on a date night out and now eating at an alright restaurant in Pride. One of the few that's not to cruel at well Imps. Okay still some looks and such. But mind your own bushiness as long you pay. So, staff don't care. Unless you don't pay.

The pair having a good time on their date. Only two people so far kicked out the restaurant. Maria got to admit some of Pride restaurants not too bad. Just hope they never go to a fancy, fancy one. But Ivy doesn't go too far. Some nice restaurants but won't go overboard. After all, want to have a good time.

Already dated three years at this point.

It was nice and the pair work it out. Just like they did when they became well acquaintances to friends. Just had to work something out. Along with trust. Which anyone would find difficult and challenging in a place down here. Or laugh at your face since why the heck should you trust anyone down here. Even when your girlfriend lives in different parts of hell it can be a lot.

One of the rare things they will bickered about to the other.

Ivy tilted her head, trying to think. "Well... I guess it's hard to be specific?"

"Mox done well a lot of things that would be considered strange." Maria leaning back. In an ivory lace button down hi-lo maxi dress. Along with boots. Kept her usual armband bracelet cuffs on. Her hair she cut at this time just to the shoulders.

The Wrath Imp does her best to try and look nice in their date nights. Along with it's been literal years the last time she dated. So, she very pleased with the outfits she kept and like that her child made her.

Ivy looked at her lover. She was wearing a nice dress, in a rather pretty gold color, that fell to just above her knees. Hair in a nice in a side-swept style.

"Do you mean like what would be considered strange for Wrath Imp?"

"Yeah!"

Maria hums while reaching out for a roll and munch on it. She trying to think. Really were a lot.

Hm. maybe the story of the rats?

No, wait!

Then she snapped her finger and swallowed the bread. "I got one."

Ivy perked up. "What is it?"

"Way back when Mox was a little feral child-"

At this time Maria had Moxxie for close to two years now. It still surprised her at times she was parent to this little imp. Things were going along well at this time. Got to hug and touch her child. A few words in as well. So, things were good as it can get.

Even when Moxxie keep surprising her each and every time. Either amused, questions building up or wonder she lost her mind.

Apparently today will be a mix of the last two.