Expectations

"What has she got that I don't?"

"She knows how, when, where, to be submissive."

"Thats all?"

"It's a big all."

"You mean in the bedroom, right?"

"That's part of it. She also knows how, when and where not to be submissive."

"Can she train me?"

"That's interesting. Most people assume it requires a dominant to train a submissive. You're correct logically, it also requires  company of other submissives. As her dom I cannot agree it to be a good idea. It might upset what I am doing with her. I would prefer it that I were to train you myself than to empower my submissive to become an instructor. The nature of the relationship I have with her is very intimate. Bringing you in between that would upset a harmony. If you are sincere about learning how to be a submissive, you will be where I tell you to be, when I tell you to be and most importantly, how I tell you to be."

"I can handle that."

"From what I know of you so far, you will also require training in how not to be a brat. I want is you don't answer back. I have no interest whatsoever in taking you on board as a brat. That's not what I'm offering. That is not what we have going on here."

"You don't like brats?"

"It is a different thing."