Extra Chapter

Parrish

"Heyyy welcome back to my youtube channel." I say into the camera to my fake youtube channel.

"Today we're going to prank my husband of 20 years and say that I don't want to be with him anymore." I say.

I put the camera down and start setting everything up to start the prank. "Okay everything's ready let me see where he's at." I say.

I pick up my phone and call him, he answers after the first ring, "Yes, Il mio amore." He says.

"Where are you?" I ask him and he starts to FaceTime me, I answer the FaceTime and look at him.

"I'm almost there I just left the office." He says and I nod, "Okay I was just checking I have something to tell you." I say and he nods.

"Okay I'll see you when I get there, I love you." He says and I try not to smile, "Thanks." I say and hang up.

He calls me back and I don't answer, I sit my phone in the nightstand and grab the fake suitcase I packed.

I sit it by the bed room door and I hear the front door slam shut, I smile in the camera but stop when the door opens.

He looks at me, then at the bags by the door, "What did you have to speak to me about?" He asks grabbing my hand.

He sits me on the bed and sits beside me, "I don't want to be with you anymore." I say and he looks at me.

"What?" He questions and furrows his eyebrows, "You heard me." I state and he laughs, not a regular laugh either.

One of the crazy laughs, "That was funny my love, your not leaving me." He says and kisses my head.

He starts to take his tie off, "Ah I was pretty stressed at the office today, almost time to hand it down." He says.

I stand up and take my wedding ring, engagement ring, and promise ring off and open his hand sitting them there.

He grabs them and sets the on the dresser, "What are they getting to small? I'll have someone re-size them." He says.

I try not to laugh at this crazy ass man, I say nothing else and continue to walk out the door with the suitcase.

He grabs the suitcase and picks me up, "Why do you want to leave was there something I did?" He asks.

"I just don't love you anymore." I shrug carelessly, he looks at me and puts his head down sighing.

He sits me down on the floor and grabs my suit case, he drops 3 big wads off cash inside and a black card.

"You can stay inside one of the condos we own." He says kissing my head and walking towards the bathroom.

I smile and wait for him to walk fully in the bathroom before grabbing the camera, and walking to the bathroom.

Before I could knock he was already walking out, "I can call a car-." He stopped mid sentence after seeing the camera.

He straight faced me and I laughed at him, but he didn't find it funny I stopped the video and walked over kissing all over his face.

"Oh I'm sorry baby, I'll never do it again." I say and he says nothing just removing my arms and walking back into the bathroom.

"Aww don't be like that I'm sorry." I say kissing his lips and he looks at me, "I'd never leave you my honey bunches of oats." I say.

He smiles a little and shakes his head at me, "Your the reason I have gray hairs." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Your so dramatic." I say rolling my eyes as he leans down and pecks my lips a few times then slowly kisses them.

"Get in the shower." I say pecking his lips and walking out the bathroom to put my clothes back in my drawer.

I grab the money putting it in the night stand for the time being, and lay on the bed Turing on the TV.

The End😀