| Yuma x Child! Reader (PLATONIC!) |

A/N: Currently having a mental breakdown and crying because i made a big mistake and i have the feeling my best friend is talking shit about me behind my back 😍 so as you can guess this is gonna be angst, ill make another version when i feel better

!TW! GORE, DEATH, CRYING, AND TRAUMA.

After Kintoru was gone, Yuma had nobody apart from you, Y/N. Her child whom she loved to the moon and back hundreds of times. She was so afraid of losing you, she never let you out of her sight. Until one day, the evil god took you away as punishment for failing to capture MC3. But she didn't know about what happened to you until she arrived home. She saw crimson fluid dripping from the ceiling and she let out a quiet cry. She watched your blood drip from the ceiling in horror, because she was too scared to look up. She then saw your frail body fall onto the ground with a crack. She fell onto her knees. 

"Y/N! Y/N! THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE RIGHT? YOU WOULDN'T LEAVE ME, NOT NOW. IT'S TOO EARLY!" She cried, craddling your blood stained body in her arms. She used to get upset when her kimono got dirty, but she didn't even care that it was stained all red. She picked you up and walked over to the cave where she laid Kintoru to rest. She placed you down near Kintoru's stone grave, she remembered how she cried and begged for the evil god to let her keep Kintoru's remains, and he finally gave in after hours of begging. Then she remembered how you and her used to pick flowers together and make flower crowns for Kintoru. She remembered everything about you. Tears stung her eyes, but she gently placed you down next to Kintoru. Yuma carefully lifted up a stone and carved your name into it, before putting it next to you. She then dug a hole and put you inside of it, while silently cursing herself for letting this happen. 

"Farewell Y/N, shall we meet again, in another life."