Chapter 1: Vacation

This episode of Bluey is called "Silly Show"

Today was one of those rare occasions, an occasion where the Heeler family would be vacationing at the Beachside Hotel. However, it would be a very long trip since this hotel was in America and they were all the way in Australia. Chilli and Bandit had their fingers crossed that Bluey and Bingo would cooperate throughout the trip without kicking off, since kids their age can be a little cheeky sometimes. 

Bluey and Bingo were carrying some small suitcases with them to the front porch. "Oh, Bluey. I'm so excited to go America!" Bingo said wagging her tail. "Me too, Bingo! I've always wondered what it was like down there." Bluey replied. The two sisters continued to talk about what theories they had about this new world they were about to expose themselves to. That is, until Bandit stepped out with two larger suitcases that Bluey and Bingo were too small to carry. 

"Alright, kiddos. Get in the car. I've gotta put your bags in the trunk." Bandit instructed. Bluey and Bingo went running to the car, while being their usual cheerful selves. Bandit sighed happily "Ah those kids, how I wish they didn't have to grow up..." He said cracking a smile before picking the suitcases back up. Bluey and Bingo climbed into the backseat with some toys on hand. "You kids excited for vacation?" Chilli said looking at the kids. "We sure are, mom! I can't wait to see America!" Bingo yipped excitedly. Bandit finished loading the suitcases and got in the driver's seat. 

"Alright, Heeler family. Our trip to America starts right here, right now!" Bandit said as he powered the car, with the cheering of Bluey and Bingo in the background. They soon drove off and started their journey to the United States.