Chapter 5: Welcome To The Silly Show!

Shortly after dinner, Bandit plopped in the queen sized bed and fell fast asleep, leaving Chilli in the dining room, texting a few friends. Bluey peeked through the hallway before giving a thumbs up to Bingo. 

"Mom!" Bingo called out running up to Chilli. Chilli then shushed her daughter and told her that Bandit was sleeping and that using the "inside voice" was required. "Oh, sorry. Well Bluey and I wanna go to the carnival. And we were wondering if you could take us!" Bingo whispered wagging her tail. Chilli thought for a moment before agreeing and that some "mother-daughter bonding time" wouldn't be a bad idea.

The trio set out and headed for the carnival. Walking through the hotel was really exciting, the interior was just so modernized compared to the actual design of the town. The town was very much run down and outdated, but there were never enough funds to renovate anything after giving the hotel a noselift. The carnival itself, just like everything else, was very old. Looking like something out of a movie, with the classic striped tents and strung with decor of all kinds. Things like confetti cannons, streamers, the works! Our trio went on to play the various games and attractions for a good chunk of the time. 

That is....Until Bluey spotted the game show from earlier. 

"Hello, everyone. And welcome to The Silly Show!" A Boarder Collie announced. "I'm Mary Boarder, and let's see what contestants have entered to star on our show today." The camera then panned to a group of kids lined up on behind a podium and waving to the audience at home. "Now tell me your names, kids!" Mary said aiming a mic at each kid as they introduced themselves. Bluey pointed out to her mom and Bingo, showing them what was going on in the background. "Wanna check it out, Bluey?" Chilli asked grabbing Bluey's hand. Bluey agreed and walked with her mom and sister. Chilli told the girls that they had to be quiet since they were recording. 

Mary was busy explaining the rules of this game to the contestants, it was a lot like a Nickelodeon game show, where the contestant must answer a series of questions to help their team earn enough points to spin a wheel, but if they lost to the second team, they had to have a giant bucket of melted chocolate dumped on top of them. "Are you all ready?" The host asked before the kids cheered. "Wait, Miss. Can they play too?" A sheepdog asked pointing to Bluey and Bingo. Mary turned around to spot the Heelers standing beside the stage. "Well...I guess we can make an exception..." She said. "What's your name kid?" Bluey looked at the camera with a big smile on her face. "My name is Bluey. Bluey Heeler!" She said excitedly before introducing Bingo. 

"Now that we have all of our ducks in a row. Its time to enter a day of SUPER FANTASTIC FUN!" Mary cheered as confetti cannons shot confetti and streamers on stage.