Chapter 4: Casa For The Heelers

After an hour of snacking, the Heeler family had finally arrived at their destination, it was a bustling distract in the outskirts of a town they've never heard of before. But Bandit knew this area quite well considering he was there before.

Bluey and Bingo were already planning for where they were gonna go once they've settled into their hotel room. So many wonderful ideas were mentioned like going to the antique store, a buffet, and so much more. It was then out of the corner of Bingo's eye that she spotted a carnival like attraction in the distance. The catch was there were cameras in some spots, almost as if the theme park was being recorded. Was it for a news report? She wouldn't find out anytime soon.

"Dad. I wonder what's down there." Bluey pointed out to the carnival. Bandit then became tense, almost as if Bluey had unlocked a forgotten memory within him. "Dad?" Bingo asked as Bandit began to stare into the distance, almost as if he was having an absence seizure of sorts. He soon snapped back into reality after Chilli yelled out his name. "Sorry sweetie. I'm just very tired from all that driving..." Bandit said before walking off with his family following him.

They shortly arrived at the hotel room, the interior had a resemblance of a more upscale establishment, kind of like hotel rooms you'd find on a cruise. Bluey and Bingo made a b-line for their kids suite, which included a pastel blue wall with stars and planets on it, a TV complete with various gaming consoles, bunk beds, and even a water bed for the two to sit down and play video games. Bingo then ran to the water bed and began to roll around on it, it felt like she was laying on a giant water balloon. "Hey, wait for me!" Bluey said running to the scene.

Bandit and Chilli plopped themselves down on the living room couch. "Whaddya say we give room service a ring soon." Bandit suggested. Chilli agreed, as much as she and the kids enjoyed all those snacks, it would be quite nice to have an actual meal. "Let's have the kids explore for a bit first, Bandit." Chilli said before recieving a nod from Bandit while he flipped through the different TV channels. This place was truly a dream come true for the family.

Bingo and Bluey were in their room, continuing to make plans for their adventure that was ahead. Bingo then suggested they go to that carnival she spotted earlier. "I don't know, Bingo. Dad was acting really strange when we brought it up." Bluey said. "We could just ask mom to take us!" Bingo replied. The two agreed and thought it would be best if they bring it up while Bandit was napping. Since that would be a great way to unleash their "master plan." Just as the two were about to try their hand at video games, Bandit called for them saying that they would be calling room service to order dinner.

"Guess this can wait a few." Bluey said running out of the room. "I'm coming, Bluey!" Bingo giggled as she ran after her sister.