A Game of Resist

Reader x louis james moriarty

⚠️Warning : contains smut (explicit)

.
.
.
.

Things started getting quiet and boring as the days passed. As much as y/n wanted to spend more time with louis, she couldn't because he was busy with his missions. Being the 'M' of MI6 really was a big responsibility and y/n could tell he's been working very hard.

Though he used to get less time for y/n but whenever he did, he always tried spend it with her..either going out with her on a date or giving her kisses and hugs which she always reciprocated. Not that she wasn't happy with him because being with him meant the world to y/n..

Having someone as caring , honest and loving as louis in her life truly was a blessing. Never ever did he played the 'dominant' role or burdened her with anything but instead he was also sweet and soft with her. He always respected her and her decisions.

She knew that after working so hard louis deserves some rest, a day or two atleast to relax a bit and this is exactly why she had plans for tonight.

After finally coming back home, louis and y/n had their dinner together all alone after a very long time since Albert and william could tell that louis and y/n deserve to have sometime alone and took all the boys out for 'a mission'.

Coming back inside her kitchen when she knew louis will be busy doing his paperwork as usual, she took out a bottle of wine, two wine glasses, took out a few cubes of ice in a small bowl and a blindfold.

"I'll take out your dominant side today..louis"
Said y/n to herself as she held her tray and walked towards their room

Slowly opening the door , she knew louis will definitely not turn around or look at her until he's done with his paperwork and this was why she took advantage of it..walking inside with the tray she saw louis still doing his paperwork.

"Oh, you're back..i'm so sorry..i'll be done with it, just give me a few more minutes honey"
Said louis while trying to speed up

His gaze at the papers, he was working on his study table as y/n placed her tray on her coffee table near their couch and walked towards him, gently wrapping her arms around him and giving him a kiss on his cheek..she then did something that louis was not expecting.

"Honey?"
Asked louis surprisingly

He started touching her hands on his face and a silk black blindfold that covered his eyes..

"A blindfol-"
Said louis but was cut off by his chair getting pushed at the side.

She pushed his chair on the other side, slowly sitting on his lap as she started moving her index finger on his face while looking down at his smiling face..though he wasn't expecting this but he knew what might happen next.

"Let's play a game tonight shall we..if you win, you can continue your paperwork but if you lose, you'll have to do something i wish for"
Said y/n with a smirk as she heard a light chuckle from louis

"My my..where is all of this coming from..alright..but..if i win, i shall get what i wish for is how it should be mrs. Moriarty"
Said louis with a slight smirk on his face

"We have a deal then"
Said y/n as she got up from his lap and brought her tray on his study table..placing it there as he heard a sound of glasses and something inside a bowl..