Emotional mess

(Reader x sherlock holmes)

Finally walking out of his apartment, he heard miss hudson call his name once again to remind him to pay his rent and to her expectations, he ran away as fast as possible, disappearing into the thin air.

Ofcourse he was trying his best to get a good case but uptil now there were only a few small cases, that too from none other than scotland yard which included either thefts or kidnappings.

Thinking about how his life has been nothing but him sitting at home or working with scotland yard sometimes, he smiled and thought of her. She's the only person who would meet her everyday, listen to him , fight with him but never ask anything in return. For her, their friendship mean't alot more than anything in this world.

And just like everyday, sherlock walked towards her apartment and saw her father just walking out of their apartment. As soon as he saw sherlock, he smiled and walked closer, patting his shoulder. He then said:
"Good luck, sherlock.."

Those were his final words before he walked away and waved sherlock goodbye from far. Ofcourse her father knew sherlock, infact they were even more of friends than y/n and this was something that annoyed y/n even more, afterall, Everytime her father and sherlock met and sat together, they'd do something that'll either make their house a mess, fill their whole house with smoke or destroy something in house.

Oneday, sherlock and her father were found experimenting in her father's room and ended up blasting their whole house with tear gas. There was another day when they were laughing very loud in the living room and were found sitting on the couch, the floor filled with tons of snack wrappers, their legs on the coffee table.

Everytime she sees them together, something definitely happens but to hear good luck from her father was something new.

After all, why would he wish him good luck at the entrance when he has not even seen y/n yet?

While ringing the doorbell, he kept thinking of thousands of things that were possible to make y/n mad at him. Ofcourse he must've done something yesterday to get such a warning from her father, though he wasn't sure which one pissed her off this time.

And to his surprise, he was welcomed by an even more pale face of y/n looking at him with so much anger in her eyes. Her eyes were literally shooting daggers at him, her clothes were still her pajamas and shirt.

"Yo.."
Said sherlock as he gave her a little wave with a smile

She sighed and tried to calm herself down.

"Come inside, sherlock"
Said y/n as she walked slower than how she usually does

He kept noticing her expressions, her walk,her clothes and could somehow guess what was wrong today. She walked towards her bedroom this time instead of letting him towards her living room which was ofcourse the second thing that confirmed it. He kept following her until he saw her sitting on her bed and he stood at the door, tilting onto the doorframe, his arms crossed.

"You look quite pale..are you alright?"
Asked sherlock

"I'm alright.."
Said y/n as she covered herself with blanket

"Then why are you covering yourself with a blanket.."
Asked sherlock

"Can you stop with all the questions..!!"
Said y/n in a now serious tone

"Alright alright..geez.."
Said sherlock as he sat next to her

"Just move over there a little so i can sit here too.."
Said sherlock