You belong to me

(Reader x Albert James Moriarty)

Trigger warning : yandere and a bit of smut

.
.
.

"Princess"

"You belong to me"

Waking up to the voices that echoed in her ears, she suddenly got hit by an intense stabbing pain in her head, causing her to place her hands on each side of her head and shut her eyes tightly.

"It..it hurts.."
Groaned y/n

And after tolerating the intense pain in her head, she finally managed to open her eyes with her head still feeling heavier and headache that never seemed to leave her.

After finally being able to come out of the pain she was suffering, she started observing her surrounding..

The room that was very neat and tidy..so clean that not even a small particle of dust would be found.

She could also smell her favourite cologne..that was..Ofcourse the one Albert wears, yes it was his room..ofcourse..how can she even forget?

She knows it very well but she couldn't think of how she even ended up in the first place or where was she lastnight.

"T..this is Albert's room..how did i even..ended up-"

It wasn't her first time waking up in Albert's room but having a severe headache was definitely her first time. While staring at his room, her gaze shifted downwards only to find her body bare and love marks and bruises just as red as rose petals all over her body.

Without even wasting anymore time she wrapped sheets all over her body and started searching for her clothes which were nowhere to be found.

Ofcourse how could step out of this room without her clothes? It was impossible since Albert isn't living all alone..Louis and william are living with him.

"W..what am i suppose to do.."
Said y/n as she sat on his bed

The only option she had was to sit and wait for Albert..little did she knew that she indeed was all alone with Albert.

And just when she was gazing at her own hickeys, a sudden memory flashed infront of her eyes..it wasn't clear and her mind was getting heavier but she could tell it wasn't something she has ever experienced. In all of her life, this was the first time she could remember such memory, such flashback. She wasn't even sure when all of that happened.

A flashback that made her feel completely lost. The loud moans, pants and heavy breathings.. the voices were of none but Albert and her ownself. It was so embarrassing that she wanted to forget it but ofcourse how could she?

How can she ever forget something that she doesn't even remember clearly? That too of someone she loves the most?

The flashback was still running through her mind, all those whispers of Albert, his groans, his slightly blur smirk that she could remember and their moans.

But what might've happened? What exactly happened lastnight?

The more she was thinking, the clearer it was.

Ofcourse..!!

She was with her childhood friend lastnight.

The two of them were sitting in a cafe and was talking about how time has changed and how long it has been since the two met.