Fight for Discount

Reader x various characters

"Try to fight for your rights..if you like something , if you want something just take it. Think of yourself first, do you guys get it"
Said y/n

"HAIII"
Said all of them

"Good..this comes once in a lifetime alright. You won't see this more often so make sure you grab as much as you can even if you have to fight for it"
Said y/n

"Once in a lifetime...it's just a damn discount"
Said moran

"Discount?! Dude..have you ever seen any store having 90% off? C'mon it's almost free"
Said bond

"You don't get a 90% off on any of the shops that often so i suggest you do as y/n says and get as much as possible.."
Said Albert

"Remind me why i'm here with you all.."
Said sherlock as he yawned

"Because william wants you to be here today and i agree with that so you'll be shopping with us as well"
Said y/n

"Why the bloody hell are we here THIS EARLY? It's 5 in the morning god damn it!!"
Said sherlock

"It isn't as early as you think it is sherly"
said william

"Unless it is someone who never wakes up this early"
Said louis in a low tone

"Why do we have to wait here..outside..it's gonna open at 8..Someone just kill me already cuz i don't want to be here for that many hours"
Said sherlock

"I can do the honors, sherlock"
said louis

"Alright enough you two.. we're not here To fight with each other but with the customers who are gonna be here. So even if they try to be kind and nice to you and try to take it away from you, stay determined and fight for it alright!!"
Said y/n

"HAIII!!!"
Said all of them as all of them placed their hands together while forming a circle and raised their hands

"Alright then...let's do this!!"
Said y/n with a smirk

.
.
.
.

"Haaaaa!!!! Leave it alone!! Give it back to me.. I saw it first!!"
Said bond as he tried snatching a shirt from another man..the two kept pulling it to get it first

"I held it first so it's mine..ughh!!"
Said the man while pulling it towards him

"GIVE IT TO ME YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT"
Said sherlock while snatching a teddy bear from a child

"That's mine!! You giant dinosaur!!! Give it back...Mommmyyyy!!!"
Said the kid

"I'm gonna give it to my lover. Give it to me damn it.. haha!! Got it"
Said sherlock while finally getting it and running away as far as possible

"And this one and hey i saw it first ...yeah thanks..and this.."
Said y/n while picking up as much makeup and clothes as possible

"Excuse me miss..Can i..uh..have this one?"
Asked william nervously

"Oh my! Well ofcourse handsome"
Said the woman while giggling shyly and giving it to him