An evening with you

Reader x  Surprise character

It was evening, the sun still hasn't set so it still wasn't dark..You came back from kitchen..feeling exhausted from all the work you've done even though you haven't done alot..

You fell onto your couch, laying there for a few minutes and staring at your ceiling..

After a few minutes of staring at your ceiling you finally managed to get up and pour some water in a glass..drinking it while staring at your and your husband's wedding photo frame that was hanging on your wall. It was a gift to you from your husband at your first wedding anniversary ..

It was truly the best day of your life. He truly made you feel like a Queen , His Queen..but it wasn't just that day..you've always been treated like a Queen..

You started smiling as you started thinking about that magical day... You even remembered that beautiful moment.. you can still hear him say 'i do'  and him gently holding your hands and that soft kiss that you two shared infront of your families and friends..the cheer and clapping of the crowd..but the only thing you could hear or see was his beautiful green eyes and his 'i love you darling'

Thinking of all the good memories ,you suddenly felt butterflies in your tummy  , a beautiful smile that was on your face and a few tears in your eyes..

You went closer to your record player and kept your favourite music record on it..placing a rotating disc on it.

Chopin - Douze Etudes , Op. 25 : No. 1 in A- flat major "Aeolian Harp"

This was your absolute favourite as you always play it whenever you think about all those beautiful memories..This even reminds you of yours and his first dance which was surprisingly in your own wedding but you loved it..

While hearing it you thought it was perfect to change yourself and get freshen up as it was time for your husband to come back home..

You rushed towards your room and took out a beautiful and lose black backless dress with net sleeves..it wasn't too heavy so it was perfect for your perfect day..

You were in the best mood as you started making your hair into a messy bun and applied some making while lightly dancing at your favourite music..

You then walked outside in your living room and got closer to your record player..

*everytime i hear this, it reminds me of your beautiful eyes that shined when you danced with me..*
You thought

You smiled to this and closed your eyes..keeping your hands in the air as you moved with flow of music..remembering those beautiful green eyes..that beautiful smile and that gaze filled with so much love and passion for you..

You could imagine his hand in yours and his eyes onto you..his other hand on your waist..his kiss and embrace at the end of dance..you truly missed it..all of it..thinking of this made you stop

You wanted those days to come back again..those dances..him keeping you in his embrace..your date nights and picnics..you've spent a quality time with him and he never failed to make you smile..there isn't a single day when you haven't received his kisses and gifts..

He's always kept you as a queen and made sure to keep you smiling and happy..he made sure to take a good care of you..but the only difference was his work that kept him outside most of the day..sometimes even at night..