A Physical Roller Coaster

Sal opens the door and let's Travis inside. They go to his room and Sal shuts the door. Travis sits on his bed and sighs. Sal sits next to him and says, "So... What do you want to do?" Travis looks over at Sal smiling and says, "Whatever you had in mind." Sal starts blushing and looks into Travis's eyes. Travis stops smiling and kisses Sal slowly. Sal looks at Travis after he kissed him and kisses him again. They start making out on his bed, they lie down. Sal puts his hands under Travis's shirt and takes off his shirt. Sal lays on his back while Travis is over him.

Travis takes off Sal's shirt and starts kissing his neck. "Mmm~!" Sal let out a small noise (you know what noise it is). Travis stops and looks at Sal, his eyes wide, hands shaking, blushing hard. Sal looks at Travis a little confused. "Uhh you good Travis?" Travis blinks and starts blushing a lot. "Oh uh... S-sorry." Sal says in response, "No it's completely fine! I was just confused why you stopped, that's all!" Sal smiles at Travis and puts his hands in his hair. Sal continues to kiss and make out with Travis. Travis's hand slowly reaches down into Sal's pants. Sal starts moving his hands around in the rim of Travis's pants then unbuttons them.

Travis gets up off of Sal and sits down on bed. Sal sits up next to Travis and sits over him. Sal starts kissing Travis some more while Travis is pulling down Sal's pants slowly, boxers only on. Sal gets a little startled, but let's it happen. He then holds Travis's hand while kissing him. Sal bites Travis's shoulder softly and wraps his arms around him. Travis tries not to make any noise, then realizes that his dad is waiting for him at home. Travis moves Sal over and stands up. Sal looks at Travis confused. "Uhm... You good Travis?"

Travis looks back at Sal and says, "Oh! Uhm yeah. Sorry, I thought I forgot something... " Sal smiles softly. "It's fine. If this is making you feel uncomfortable-" Travis sits back down on the bed. "N-no that's not it at all! I just..." Travis looks at the floor. "Never mind. It's not important. Don't worry about it." Sal looks at the floor as well and starts feeling awkward. "So... Should we stop for now?" Travis looks up at Sal. "Erm... Yeah. We probably should stop." Travis gets up, puts on his shirt, and walks out the door saying, "Bye Fisher."