Some Crazy Shit

After school, Travis and Sal walked to The Addison Apartments and went inside. They sat on the couch and talked for a bit, feeling awkward, as if someone was listening to them. They thought nothing of it, and went into Sal's room.

They sat down on his bed next to each other. "So... " Sal said nervously. "Anything you want to do...?" Travis just stared at the floor then responded, "Uhm... I had something in mind... But it's dumb..." Sal faced Travis in a criss cross position and said, "No tell me."

Travis starts blushing and looks at him. Travis says, "You sure...?" Sal nods and waits for Travis to tell him what's on his mind.

Travis faces Sal and says, "Well I was thinking we could... You know..." Sal's eyes widen in shock. "Really? You would do that?" Travis looks back down saying, "I know. It's dumb. Never mind..." Sal moves Travis's head to face him and says, "I never said no."

Travis stares at Sal looking surprised. Sal leans in and kisses him, then using his tongue. Travis gets under Sal's shirt lifting it up slowly. Sal takes off his own shirt while Travis takes off his. Sal pushes Travis down on the bed, lying down, while he gets on top of him.

Sal licks Travis's stomach then makes out with him some more. Travis starts unziping Sal's jeans, then pulls them down till they are completely off. Sal does the same to Travis. Still in their boxers, Travis sits up with Sal and starts kissing his neck. Sal moans a little as a hickey appears on his neck.

Travis starts taking off Sal's underwear hesitantly. Sal holds onto Travis's head and kisses him some more. Travis takes off his boxers as well, both completely naked. Sal takes out his pigtails real quick. Once he finishes, he gets over Travis as he lies down.

Sal starts going up and down on him slow, then faster. He moans louder and louder, almost sounding like sscreaming. Sal then gets off of Travis, puts his hair up into a ponytail, and starts sucking him. Travis starts getting hard, then pulls back Sal's head, gagging on his dick.

A loud noise comes from outside of the door like loud footsteps coming closer. Sal looks at Travis shocked and whispers loudly, "It's my dad! Hide!" Travis puts on his pants fast and goes into the closet knocking stuff over. Sal puts on his pants as well and hears his dad knock. Sal opens the door saying, "O-oh! Hey dad..!" His father Henry replies, "Are you okay? It sounded like you were choking or something. The walls were shaking too so I didn't know-" Sal cuts off Henry and says, "Oh..! That's... Was probably
... Gizmo?" Henry looks at Sal suspiciously saying, "Okay... Well if you need anything I'll be in my room." Sal says back, "Yeah! O-okay!" He shuts the door and waits for his dad to go back to his room.

Sal let's Travis out of the closet. Travis says, "I didn't even know that we shook the damn walls..." Sal says back, "Me either... Sorry I brought you into this mess." Travis says, "No it's okay. I should probably go now." Sal looks at his disappointed and says, "Oh... Okay... See you later." Sal and Travis kiss each other then he leaves. Sal sits on his bed and this about everything. He starts to get worried but doesn't tell anyone.