Wait For Me

Sal suddenly wakes up and checks the time. He realizes school is about to start soon and gets ready for school quickly. He rushes out the door, running towards school. He spots Travis walking ever so slowly the opposite direction. Confused, he calls for him. "Travis! School is this way!" Travis stops in his tracks and turns around looking at Sal face to face (or prosthetic if you prefer). Travis walks up to Sal and grabs his hand saying, "C'mon let's go this way. It's... better." Sal pulls on Travis's arms and says, "But, school is about to-" Travis cuts him off. "Yeah no shit. C'mon, let's head back to your place." Sal stands there thinking, then says, "But my dad is home. We have to go to school. The bell is about to ring!" Travis stands there, head down, and starts walking with Sal to school.

Sal and Travis both put their things away right as the bell rings. They rush to class and sit in their assigned seats in seperate classrooms. Travis spaces out thinking about Sal. Sal just focused on his work but can't stop thinking about Travis.

After school, Sal and Travis walk down to Wendigo Lake together, hand in hand, no one talking. Once they arrived, they sat down next to each other in front of the cold lake water. Sal scoots over closer to Travis and leans his head on his shoulder. Travis blushes and puts his arm around Sal slowly. Sal looks up at Travis and says, "So... How you been?" Travis blinks a few times then says, "Uh... I'm okay I guess... Just been busy with school." Sal lifts up his head off of his shoulder, sensing mixed feeling from Travis. "Something's up" Sal looks at Travis. "What's wrong?" Travis starts fidgeting with his fingers and says, "Uhm.... I kind like this person that goes to our school-" Sal cuts him off and says, "Just tell them! Be yourself." He smiles assuringly at Travis. Travis turns and faces Sal and says, "I...." Travis looks down. "Sal, I've liked you for a long time now and... I was wondering if you'd go out with me, sometime...?" Sal stares at Travis and takes off his mask, he kisses Travis and responds, "I don't like you, I love you." Travis starts blushing even more and says, "I love you too, Sal." They kiss deeply in the moonlight by the water.

Sal looks up at Travis saying, "Hey. Uhm do you maybe want to go to my house for a bit...?" Travis nods slowly, stands up, and helps Sal up. His legs are shaking on the way to Sal's house, his stomach turning. They walk into the Addison Apartments and walk up to 402 (Sal's room).